Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BIG FLINT SHOW SATURDAY OCT 4

THE BOERNE FLINT SHOW HAS ALWAYS BEEN A BIG ONE, SEE

DETAILS, FRONT PAGE UNDER "shows & events". . .

Re: BIG FLINT SHOW SATURDAY OCT 4

I wish I had a pilots license. I'd go to them all.

Trav, GOOD NEWS . . . . .

You do not need ANY pilots licence to fly a single place ultra light aircraft. . .

Forget the flint show hops. . . .The Real county airport [ Frio River Landing ] welcomes ultralighters.

Rig your bird out like an Alaskan Bush pilots dream, or a diggers dream. . .

Watch your weights & balances or it could put you into a

CAN SOMEONE SUPPLY A GOOGLE MAP LINK TO THE CORRECT LOCATION OF THE KENDALL CO. FAIRGROUNDS?
I'VE SEEN 3 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS IN BOERNE FOR IT & WHY DON'T THEY GIVE THE STREET ADDRESS FOR IT? SEEMS THEY'D HAVE A WEB PAGE JUST FOR THE FAIRGROUNDS BUT NOOOO.
Silver

Yep, I wouldn't mind seeing a map for it myself, especially since I'll be showing there. Iv'e been to the fairgrounds before, but it was for the county fair years ago, and all I remember is that it's out east of town a little ways.
Yo Travis, if you fly into real county airport, you could ride with me to the show! I go right through Leaky on my way from here!

Travis I can take a few check flights renew my med cert and we would be in business. burning 8-12 gallons an hour no headwind it will cost a small fortune. I still think about cutting a strip out in the big field out there in mineral wells. A boat is a big hole in the water you always toss money into a private aircraft is the same but the cash goes away alot quicker.

The show flyer I have only says that it is along Hwy. 46 East, on the East side of town. I tried Google and Map Quest both, and see the problem that Silver had, as there are multiple addresses for Kendall County Fairgrounds. SO, I e-mailed Rob Bartell to send me good directions, or at least an address along Hwy.46. I will post his directions for you all as soon as I get them (has to be tomorrow by the latest!)

Thats scarry that something as prominent as those fair grounds would not just pop up

However I accidentally stumbled on it. Google
map just BOERNE TEXAS Then on "map" when its all
settled down...type in FAIR GROUNDS in the "search"
block. Item "A", East side of town, South side of 46.
in HERFF park. I remeber seeing "Kendall County Fair-
ground signs very prominent but I dont ever recall seeing "Herff park" once your close to the area

See ya there Folks

Leonard, There's always small details that crop up when one makes wishes Might as well give Travis the full jolt....
" Flying [ anything ] is hours and hours of boredom
interupted by moments of sheer terror. . "

AV gas aint 27 cents a gallon anymore, Gotta be
carefull what ya wish for ! ! !

It would appear that hal's directions to the show are correct. Hwy. 46 East at Herff Park rd. South side of hwy. C U There!

Well here is at least one digger that found the show !

Sorry the details of the show floor dont show up very well. . .

LEE's body blocked most of the flash

THIS IS NUTS ,,, I spent all that time organising this post and then I forgot the pic
Photobucket

funny yeah i block most things im a big guy

it was nice meeting ya HAL or shall i call ya SLIM

tell michelle im still huntin for more stuff it was nice that guys givin us that case and those points the more prizes the better

good luck huntin