Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pay Dig

Does anyone have any information on a pay dig possibly in Leaky, TX? Not the Camp Live Oak Pay Dig. I want to say this pay dig I am trying to think of was located right by the airport. Is this pay dig still running and if so do you have any information. There use to to be information on the local pay dig page but it is no longer there. Thanks for your help.

Re: Pay Dig

Hi Cody,

Thats the old Tancayote mounds your refering to.
Ranch owner does not want any dig info publicised on it.
Has new property managers recently. They are
definitly still in the aircraft, tourist cabins and
hunting business ! See what they say, contact;

. . . . FRIORIVERLANDING.COM

. . IF sumpins gonna happen, better get movin, they used to close the digs a week before deer hunting season [ Nov 1st ]

That should read. . .TANCAOYE

Nope, I wasn't the one wanting the pick. What camp are ya'll going to in Leaky, Camp Live Oak or Frio River Landing? Do ya need some company? . I am sure looking for a good dig. I haven't had much luck lately!

hey douglas, i live in gatesville, drink like a fish. i would like to go if you have room.i got money to throw in for gas,beer,and what ever else.have you been there before?

Sounds good, talk to ya then.

Now that you two have resolved your beverage and fine dining preferences

Doug, Maybe Cody would be slightly interested in what you got out of the ground " weakend B4 last "

Or is it just FRL now [ Frio restaurant landing ]

Douglas, do you know how to use photobucket? Just sign up for photobucket, download your pics, and copy the html code and paste it to your post.

. . . .SORRY I ASKED . . . .

Doug, To me that pic posting business is a 3 part effort, James W is working on part 2 but your allowed
to read the info. . . see:
I DIG YOUR DIGGER FORUM, SEPT 26 [ past Pt Chtr ]