Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THESE

I have recently inherited these points and need some help with identifying some of them.. If you know what any of them are, please help me. I think I know a few of them, but need some help. I don't really have much time to do a lot of research on them. Thanks guys and gals!

Oh, by the way, I am located in Kentucky and these points were in my family for about 5 or 6 generations if that helps anyone.

Old Board 1

Re: I NEED HELP IDENTIFYING THESE

Thanks Douglas, I hope someone pops up soon!

Hi Manda, just checked your website, you have a lot of artifacts. I'll list a couple of ID
suggestions but they really would apply mainly to someone that just opened
Great great grand Pa's civil war trunk and found a cigar box of mystery stones !

OVERSTREETS #10 identification and price guide book.

ARROWHEADS.COM Lots of dealer advertising banners, maybe some in your area. Same site, click events.
Flint shows listed for Tenn & Kentuck Nov 2 & 15,
Jan 10

PROJECTILEPOINTS.NET Good site for basic ID

You can also join the AACA, as it's a national group & there's a lot of folks on it from TN & KY. I bet if you numbered them in the photo, then the East coast experts can nail down what each one is.

Thanks silver, I do have them numbered one by one on my page, might try and add them on there somehow.. I am already a member of the AACA, just haven't really been on there much.. figured I would start here first.. Thanks for your help everyone... If anyone else knows anything, please feel free to contact me!