Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Hello All- newbie here

Hello all, I'm new here. Just wanted to say hello, I look forward to meeting you all at Digfest. I'm from Dallas/Fort Worth area and spend a lot of time west of here. Anyone looking for a fellow digger in the area let me know. Just wanted to say, Michelle has put together a great site and I hope to be able to contribute in some form or fashion. This will be my first pay site. What type of tools does one bring to a pay site? Digging on my own, I might bring a pick, shovel, garden tools, etc. Also looking to build a 2 level sifting stand as I am a metal fabricator. Any proven designs might help. In exchange I will offer my service up to you all. Head down pick in the ground!

Re: Hello All- newbie here

Hey Phil, you've got some digging buddies just west of you in Palo Pinto Co. Nice to meet you.

Phil,
Where do you dig west of DFW area? And have you had any luck? Always looking for some new places to dig.

I'm having some luck in brown county. Got a site with flake everywhere. Still looking for pits or middens. TX Arch society dug close by 15 years ago. Trying to get the results. It's crossplains to be exact. 30 miles s of Cisco. And you all? Are there any pay digs around Palo Pinto or any one want to trade a hunt?

Hey Phil. I have family right close to you in Baird. I wish I had a place of my own to trade hunts with you. I would just be a mooch..that's what I am good at!
There is a pay dig just south of MW that's new. I have posted them on this site under D2 RAnch finds. You might have to go back a few months.

hey phil, i live her in north eastern brown county and would be really interested going with you.i don't know of any places to dig around you except for palo pinto county but i do know of several locations in the hill country if your interested stop by sometime and i will show you my finds from them.i have a couple dozen good points in frames but since i moved to this area have not had much luck, could you help me out? 1-325-748-2070 thanks!