Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Off to Ohio.

Not an official artifact hunting trip more of a timeoff trip. But of course I will Have some time to hunt my old grounds Maybe the last timefor some spots. Maybe I will bring some home.
Hey Michelle do you want a Roman Burger Or some Genesee Cream Ale Do you remember that Stuff at $8.25 a case Or even worse the seven oz Little Kings. I am gonna barf.

Re: Off to Ohio.

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!!!!

I was JUSt talking to one of my employee's about LITTLE KING and the cases of that we used to buy and they were ALWAYS cold when you got to the bottem because it was such a small little green bottle!!!

AND WHITE CASTLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!! What I would do to be able to have a white castle drive through in AUSTIN!!!!!!!!!

AH!!!!!!!!!!!

Michelle !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good luck buddy. I will keep an eye out on the place. call me if you stike gold (flint)

HOW OLD ARE YOU PEOPLE

Seven ounce beers ? ? WHITE CASTLE . ? . . They went out of business right after they
took that famous picture in New York's Times Square
celebrating the end of WWII

Or are you refering to some sort of "Shang-gri-la that
time forgot / ignored

Yankees!

Have a good trip, Leonard.

Ohio? Is that a state in Canada?

Hey, Leonard...I didn,t know they sold Gennessee Cream ale outside N.Y....lol
No, Hal, they did not go out of business (White Castle) they just started packaging the burgers up in cardboard and selling them at Sam's Club....that way, you could eat the package and the burger and never tell the differance...lomao
Brad, before 1836, everyone in the region that we so lovngly call TEXAS, came from somewhere else....

Larry, the last line of your observations beautifully applies to the boom town, mega-plex of Austin Texas area

Mainly from California & Ohio [ where ever that is ? ]

I'm still trying to figure out where this "Ohio" place is...

Maybe we could use some more people from the north to coincide with steady northward movement from the south. Kinda try to even things up, again.

Hal, I was gonna say that they were both figments of our collective imaginations, however I have had the misfortune to have been in both places driving a truck....then again,it might have been a drug-induced bad trip

Where ever this enchanted place is that your talking about, it must be a VERY important
Place

Just yesterday thay shut down the banks and postal services to celebrate

Happy COLUMBUS OHIO day . . . . . . . .

Gosh made it back alive. Why do I ever go back? Family and friends I guess.
Michelle Roman Burgers now served with alot of curry and lamb meat.Not good anymore. Just like most small shops and stores. That is the way it goes when the country has a very liberal immigration policy.I better shut up I am getting riled again

Thats a hell uva report
Might have been kinder on the others just to let them continuing to dream
about " the old country "

Welcome back Nothing new here except Wattaburger offering
a deluxe curried frog legs burger

I think curry powder is starting to run second as the spice of Texas following chili powder of course. Whew, I can smell those camels now! I used to haul groceries to convenience stores and sometimes I have flashbacks. Sorry.

HAY NOW BRAD!

I am a camel jocky too ya know

Ok ..Top Secret, Secret here.. I am Lebanese !

I was born in Ohio though.. So its ok.. I LOVE RAW LAMB! YUMMY !!! There is another secret for ya!!

BUT I do NOT LIKE curry !!! Smells like FEET !

AND .. Noone in my family owns Gas Stations! hehe I quess thats more of a indian thing for texas though.. Indians here in texas and camels in Ohio gas stations!

Michelle

Michelle, did you know that they tried to use camels and did(a little) in Texas way back in the old days, for warring purposes. Thought they would do good in the more arid climates of our desert southwest, I guess. I can still smell 'em sometimes. That's all I meant.
Thank you, my friend. Would you like a slurpy?

Lamb is good! In anything or almost in any recipe except a Roman Burger from Mr Hero.I just does not go well.
I stopped in my favorite Polish bakery expecting to see the very old lady or her daughter and found out it was sold to another family with deep roots in the Mid east region. The new owners hardley sell any of the old items I would visit the bakery for. It was kinda going into a texas donut store and they only have glazed donuts a roll that has some poor quality sausage inside. And to top it off the coffee is from yesterday.

I am off again. Ohio bound. Maybe this trip I will be carrying home some adena blades,turkey tails, dove tails,And my favorites broken kirks they made them then busted the for reasons I dont know I can bring back some Gennesee cream ale. If anyone is needing a colonscopy soon that beer taste better than any bowel prep you can get and works twice as fast.

Leonard, that sounds a bit more ominous than the usual flint report. . .
Good luck to you

Adios Leonard. Good luck up there!

Hope that you brought some cold weather gear!!!

I was planing on a trip up there too see the folks in Jan .. But I haev nothing to wear!

Cleveland is with the snowman right now! Hope that you are warm up there Leonard!

IT IS COLD

Went out surface hunting very few artifacts But found some. It started snowing but not Sticking to the plowed fields Turned dark around 5 so now Just sitting around with some old friends right now I will hit it in the morn.
I may have to pick up a jug of Anti freeze plan to hit it hard in the morning after several cups of muddy water I will report more tommorow Sure hope the hunting ground is not buried under snow

Good luck my man! Find you a turkytail or a dovetail,.. or better yet both!

We see the national WX down from here ! If your transmitting from Cleveland, You'll be lucky to find the ground [ until March 09 ]

At least they still have some great new smileys
in the old world I'm so used to all the same old
sun belt smiles, its a real shock to see new animation, how bout the one on the front pg

Well I am headed out The bulk of snow fell east of my hunting grounds but it is still cold

Oh Hi Oh WX. . . SmileyCentral.com

I had a dream last night that you found a nice drill up there.. So there ya go!