Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
website decor

LOVE the website decor for haloween,......an excellent job! We have a bunch of real looking fake human skulls set around on high ledges in our cave. When visitors spot them, they always react and then ask about them. We just snicker and say that we only do it to give people the willies!

Re: website decor

I want to thank you from the bottom of my little
black heart !!!!!!!!!1

I did it last year too! No one cares .. No one mentions it...

NO LOVE!!!!

CHEESE AND RICE PEOPLE! hehehhe

BOO!

Michelle

i like it too michelle- many props

. . . . . I DONT LIKE IT . . .

YOU don't have to like it ya old fart!

You would rather it be boring all the time!

Wait untill I put up something NEW .. Just for you I will change it .. and see what you think then! hehe

Michelle

Oh come on Hal.. It's HAL-LOWEEN!

Now hold on Travis, we may be one the edge of an unearthen discovery here.........HAL-OLE-WEENIE! (P)ought to (Gump/...like it alot!). Like dogs on a T-bone steak,....food for thought to maul over on their next dig session!

Mike. . .YOU RASCAL. . .

I saw that the first time I read that YESTERDAY, and I said to myself, Self,

" DONT EVEN GO THERE "

Now it's hanging out there on the WWW for all to see, school children all
over the world will wonder. .

That's a good one Mike!

Hal, did I just discover a hidden message within the topic? Very last sentence of your last comment...

Nevermind, I just confused myself with a different message. I'm operating like it's monday.

Actually, I was just giving M. a chance to have some more fun with it. This is how I know you all are good guys, as I can have a little fun too when the opportunity presents itself! Just a little Trick or Treat, and no bad candy intended.

TOO LATE, APOLOGIES DONT HELP, IT'S OUT THERE NOW ! !

Billions of Kindergardeners were taught that the roots of Haloween came from the midieval. . .
HALLOWED EVE !

NOW they will be changing the kiddies text books to read. . ." FROM A 21st CENTURY DIGGING CULT
MEMBER, HAL O' WEENIE "

. . . . .

. . .

Holy Drued drabble! Well Then,...lets just GO with thu FLOW! Geo and I will conjure up a POOKA-MON to change the textbooks to read............Digging Cult member Shallow Hal...brought Weenies to roast...to offer to the great spirit Wukantunka (in this case Buffalo God)....who looked favorably upon the gesture.....and left SNICKERS BARS at the edges of dig holes....for ALL to enjoy.
Laughs with a fist (Pecker).......continued laughing Hysterically.......in the background. ..
With all spirits appeased ...a great peacefulness fell across the countryside.

Laughs with a fist !!

More like " Pokes in the EYE! "

Hi M. Glad you finally caught up to all the fun going on in this entry with Hal (hint,...hint)!

NOW WHAT . . . .Pumpkins on the front page. .

Cracky, another crucificion candidate. .
Poor ol JACK { O'Lantern } wont know what hit him. . .

I guess we'll know if M. decides to give you a new nickname ( ).........question is,............
Will she go there?

"LAUGHS WITH A FIST" is really neat, even "POKES IN THE EYE" has a certain dignity
to it BUT. . . Once a PECKER always a
PECKER . .

Direct note to M, re website Decor; ; ; ;
Time is FLYING by, Halloween is almost here [ and gone ]. That great colorful and cal will have to yield to a dead turkey, then a Santa etc. . .
Your dear old Grandmother would really apreciate seeing the message you
worked so hard to get, posted RIGHT ON THE FRONT PAGE.

Now that the new update duplicates the "eye glass" case pic, lose it . . . . Move One eyed Jack DOWN.
Please put Granma's pic front & center [ underneath
Dracula and Frankenstein natch ]

Whats Granny's costum this year

Granny will be so pleased with her little Pecker

HOLY MEDIA SHOCK ! New front page from one extreme to tother. . . Specially for early risers. . .

Well Occasionaly TWO can play that game, wait til ole
"Laughs with a fist" stops ing
THIS morning

Photobucket

That is SO annoying, that some people use "smilely faces" as part of their posts

I had hoped it was at a max since the available faces were limited.......BUT.......
Now it seems, up to now might only be the tip of the
faceberg. .

A few posts before this one, A name "Laughs with a fist" was suggested. . . The party came back with. .
"POKES IN THE EYE"
Well now I see that in a new posting from TMAK, said party actually FOUND a "poke in the eye SMILEY"

WHERE'S IT ALL GOING TO END . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hal, did you make Michelle hold your wine cooler for you while you took the picture?

I dont drink, the kitty is mine

Sure Hal.. Everyone believes the little cute stuffed Kitty is yours alight...?????

...And I suppose those are long island iced teas?

looks like red mouth wash to me.

You can tell its dirty politics season

I never said " I NEVER drank" !

That compromising pic was taken when I was MUCH younger

Does it make it harder or easier to dig with two right hands?

Could you imagine boxing Hal like that? There's a right jab, and a right uppercut, now another right, and another.

WHERE'S THE MUSIC .. . . . . . .I was just getting used to the
munsters drowning out the morning news

And back to the "normal " light backround is a shock to the system !

Now I can read the words again . .