Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Midden pic

Here is a picture of a midden for those interested and some of the pieces I knocked loose that day. BTW, that is Ensordude (Roy Mills) in the background. If you want to know the secret to digging points, move more dirt. That hole was clean when Roy and I started that morning. 8:00-5:00.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Midden pic

BTW, Michelle, 6th row, third point down is an exhausted Andice.

I just want to know that you can invite me , I am NOT busy next sunday and will volenteer to come and help you "Knock Out" a few .. hehe

GREAT PICTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE keep updating this sucker! I would love to see how you are working the place!!!!!!!!!

You are one of the lucky ones my friend!!

I would LOVE to do a page on your site !! IF you are intersted that is .. Email me !!! I was kidding on the invite (But I would take you up one one! hehe)

I don't have to be there to see that its beautiful!

Michelle

hey is that dig at pipe creek ? at palmers?

Pipe Creek, TX.

Darl, One pic is worth a 100 points Very intesting and nice finds. That "flat" terrain looks like it could produce
right to the trees / drainage but what about where we see the dig line going up
to the base of that mountain , The best "stuff" is usually under the most
difficult obstacles

Isnt that something how a well beat up Andice stands out like a beackon in a frame of G-9s. Very nice; =

Good show

i sent michelle a few pics from pipe creek dig to her austun diggers adress