Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Are you all hiding??

No new post to the board tonight. Am I the only one that did not run out to see High School Musical 3.
Guess I am just a couch potato.

Re: Are you all hiding??

Nice going Couchy Everything was going great til you ed up !

Go back to

I posted yesterday no answer yet. I was watching Indiana Jones and the crystal skull, or as my 4 year old calls him(Indian) Jones.Anyone have any old chrisners finds they can post just wanted to see some stuff that came from there.

SH

You did not tell us about the movie.Your opinion is it up for grammy awards

Mike, you are the only one that initially flunked the test run of LOI day { lack of interest }
this past weekend

It was just a test run for the LOI comming up this NEXT weekend. . . Due to ; ; ; ; ;

Start of venison steak N Jerky season

Very important football game

Politicos studying for voting

Religeous types ing for good WX at digfest.

I myself wont be around, I plan to do that movie
review that weekend and thats no matter !

BIG CORRECTION..

Thats LEONARD that totally FLUNKED. .

MIKE, gets 100+% for staying out of the test

Uh-hum......just cutting down on the fat and any excessive baggage these days. In overview, life it'self has been plenty test enough. Hopefully, the salvaging factor prevailing is identified as....wisdom from have been there and done that before!

A long time ago there was a man that said alot of stuff,.. but that was along time ago.

Did he say a lot of stuff or just talk a lot?

If indeed it was a he......then he was probably trying to say something meaningful. Elders generally do know something more...problem is they don't always
know the best way or words to express it. But if you can't remember what was said, it probalbly wasn't relavant anyway. I feel that way alot when I listen to politicians!

SH
How was the movie?

Thats NEXT wkend I'm doing the movie and review , just had to shift a few yds of material this wkend

You may be doing the right thing by saving your energy for Digfest excavating

Leonard, I'm in Colorado on my way to Montana. I'll bring ya'll some alfalfa fed venison back with me.

Hope to be out soon.

David......come on man!