Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
new guy

Me and my 13 year old daughter have recently gotten into hunting artifacts. It's a great way for me to spen time with her while she can still tolerate her dad. HA HA.

So far we have only walked a couple creeks not to far from our home in in the Holland/Bartlett are on some property a friend owns. We have found a few arrowheads and some scrapers.

Does anyone have any suggestions on other places to hunt? I will only go on someones land after I get permission.

Re: new guy

I'm a little new my self. Check areas just out of the flood plain on flats.Maybe where 2creeks come together, or a draw and a creek.

thanks, we will see what we can work out.

Come to digfest and join a couple of surface hunters making the jump to diggin'!

I would love to but I am working at the fire department that day. Next year!

Mornin Eric, There has been a lot of informative chat from time to time over the last
couple of years here in this PT CHTR section.
Trying typeing in some search words in the
"SEARCH" block at the top of the
chatter front page, , , , , starting with
"SURFACE HUNTING" then "CREEK FINDS"

We wish you good luck. . . . starting with your boss giving you digfest Sunday OFF

Hey eric,
Welcome to site,it's a great place to look, learn and listen. My father took me and my brother hunting all throughout our childhood, talk about cheap entertainment. We used to go hours on end, happy only to find some flint. That was 40 years ago, and i'm still hooked. I've never met anyone on the board, just the occasional email chat. SH is the class clown, if you haven't figured that out by now. Someday i hope to meet up with the AD group, as for now, i'm stuck here in Houston, trying to restock my retirement, stock market is killing me. Good luck this weekend, if you make it to the dig.
God bless,
RGS/Glenn

thanks for the info. Its amazing what you can find when you figure out,(with help), there is a search bar on the top o0f the page. I guess i was blind. HA HA
Good info from old topics