Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Pics from Palo Pinto this past weekend

Nothing to brag about. felt like I was poking around. in somebodys broke bucket. Not everyday is a winner.
I did find one very interesting and kinda not what i was looking for pictured below a brass rivet from a belt saddle or who knows it has a design on it but no lettering or such The pics may be a bit blurred I tried my best.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I forgot to take the pics Of three manos and 1/2 of one those metate things and a hunk and a huge hunk of flint that ways 75 pounds or better It is now in the flower bed.

Re: Pics from Palo Pinto this past weekend

MORE MANOS

There MUST be a scientific rational for a Manos only site.
What about strict VEGITARIANS They would have had a big need to grind
up anything that grew out of the ground. Certainly couldnt have been meatatarians,
3000 lbs of Buffalo burgers ???

Are you SURE that black spot you posted is really metalic ?? Looks very much like the N. TX. rivititus beetle shell

Nice flint though

Mr. Dunaway (D2 Ranch) has alot of manos he found at his camp too (which is about 10 miles away. Gobs of them. I guess these people really used them alot.

Nice pieces, Leonard. Would really like to find manos and metates...Send me an e-mail so I have your address and maybe get together...I live in Joshua...oldgoatlp@att.net

Travis I guess that why no point to be found you do not need An arrowhead to gather nuts and berry's

ha! good point Leonard. they may have been anti-meat Indians.