Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
what we all gonna do now

DF08 is gone now what is on the plan book now? There has gotta be sumtin to do.
It could just be tailgaiten some where. Near a hole in the ground with some flint. Just Newyears eve should be once a year. But celebrating our pastime could be more frequent. It was alot of fun but for the planners It did demand alot from them to make it such a success.

Lets all get together more often just less formal.

Re: what we all gonna do now

Whew! I don't know if I can handle two of them kind of digs in one year.

How ya feelin', Pat?

Pat, I'd go for a semi annual and support you all the way...Glad I got to see you again, hope to see you at the waxahatchie show next

Brad
Was the diggin that hard in the dirt? Or was it just diggin down in the ice chest. I would have loved to do some more ice chest diggin. Next time out in Mineral wells We will come up with several ice chest to Go diggin in. Anyone can come just bring your own ice chest.

Digfest can be the superbowl event of the year. And you can have random get-togethers (games) through out the year.

just like a real sport. it could be like a bass tourney with a cash prize at the end

I vote with Doug, except he spelled MOMTH wrong !

Lack of digfests is the mother of inovations. . . .
Choise Smith was at the De Leon flint show again this year. His collection of Commanche metal goods is
outstanding. Out in NW TX he found a camp site with genuine tent rings but no real depth to the soil for
digging. . .
Enter the METAL DETECTOR . . . . . BINGO

So try something different til next dig rondesvous,

Just Friday before digfest I spent two hours checking out the Leonard site in Mineral Wells
with a metal detector. . . . BINGO

A 30-30 casing, bent coke can and 53 pieces of baling wire clips.
Conclusions, previous inhabitants were well armed, well fed and had ver neat hay bales

Here's Choise"s choice finds; ; ; ;

Photobucket

SH
Sorry you struck out. The third time will be the the winner. Sometimes I can dig all day and just find That I have spent the whole day and will not be bringing anything back to the house It just happens.
But you have a longer drive home