Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
SNEAK PREVUE of DIGFEST PICS

A number of people have uploaded their digfest pics to Michelle, some 335 so far
That means a lot of different angles and mostly different subjects of interest to that cameraperson.

I'm sure everyone can apreciate what a time consuming daunting project this is, we'll have to be patient
and for the best.

Descriptive captions may be limited [ in the first rush edition ] but She had one great find right
outside the ladies room crapper that I hope
warrents a "WHOO-HOOOoo"

I could quick post some of my pics but it would spoil a proper update, HOWEVER, just ONE teaser cant
hurt too much

The following is a pic I took of Michelle all snuggly in her sleeping bag
camped in the back of her truck at 0545 AM Sunday

Photobucket

Re: SNEAK PREVUE of DIGFEST PICS

CHEEZUS. . . IS THAT AN ORB SHES SLEEPIN WITH ??

I think your shutter(s) was 3/4 closed when you took it, otherwise you might want to consider drinking some coffee before taking pic's that early.

Looks like she is having night mares about the fart machine to me!!!!

Hal, can we expect to see you at the local comedy club anytime soon?

The proper digfest pics are now up. .
I'm pleased to note, there indeed WAS one ( WOO-HOO ) !
Interesting how times have changed, in her youth it used to apply to a unique
point find. Now in "modern times" it can also apply to campfire partying. . .

Were I to get into professional humorism, my first dialog skit would be in reference to WAYNE
[posted above].

Like the Joker in the batman movie ; ; ; ;

. . .WHERE does he GET those FANTASTIC smileys ? ? ?

Couple notes re that huge Trench warfare documentary from Chrisners

Case someone did not look close enough, Thats a true diggers dog that slept while the
troops covered him in dirt ! I occasionally have buried my root snippers
but this is

Fellow showing you his find, White shirt, blue stripes. . .is CHIP. . . . Wind blew his hair the wrong way just as the cam clicked.
Didn't want anyone to think there was a Yeti in the trenches

The very last pic of the trench area, the folks with the Doggie [ not burried ] are the troopers that drove down from NEBRASKA, just for digfest.

Leetle more re those pics re rock shock ! As you know, this past year I'm a big believer in moving tonnage in completely dugout
campsites.
Myself and a few dozen people dug there last year.
I arrived Chrisners afternoon Saturday and went back there, new jack in tow. . . . BINGO
FOUR worked pieces beore night fall, including one complete right underneath !
After the food N frolic Sunday afternoon ; raised and excavated all the rest of the huge
boulder. . . . . BINGZIPPO
not even a worked edge

Early in the trench series, fellow in the camo showing new find is "Bedrock Jack" [ and pals in that area], Austin Lads. .

Special guest appearance by AUNT JUNE, Part of the hard working, behind the scenes
catering staff. Bottom McRib show, Red dress with
professional tool { broom }

Tks for your good work, Aunt J, nice dress too

s l o w l y. . .workin thru the fest pics

8 % down [ cursur, right side of page ] Thats BAREFOOTN BILL giving mascot TBS jr a ride ! Bill's very knowledgewable on the entire property and is
probably what Nationak Geographic Magazine would describe as a "local Character"

90 % DWN, Lucky dig shirt winner, Pat, with fashion critic Leonard looking on.

4 pic rows dwn, black shirt, Katidid, finder of the 8 inch point on first dig.
No flint luck this trip. . . . But winner of $ 25. HEB certificate. [ INSERT HERE ] "better than a poke in the eye " smiley !

2 more pic rows down, JAMES in peachy shirt. . . . .
. . BOOBY PRIZE WINNER

He must have figured LEE, point of the day finder needed even MORE luck ! Gave the COA prize to Lee
So now not only does Lee have a " free " point but
a free COA, continue to boadwalk card

James sacrificed himself for the cause ! ! ! ! Many of the fest pics are his and so to keep his hands clean for handling the cam, he did not get in much
digging.

10% dwn. Early morn camp pics [ bacon strips came out better than Pecker & Orb in sleepin bag ]

Thats CHRIS' camp site. He must do some real campin year round, Had some great hardware [ check that bacon pan for example ], just like the drover's
chuck wagon gear in the movies !