Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
The Chrisners Lab "Trigger II" (Dirt covered Dog ) was shot - POOR BABY!!

HOW can we not forget this beautiful Lab that played with us all at digfest. Someone shot the Chrisners Dog " Trigger II " .. and I am DEEPLY sorry for them.

I am a animal person and know how it is to lose a good friend. Thanks for emailing me Mary .. REALLY sorry to hear about this! He was a little darlin to everyone!

I even heard that he snuck into a tent and slept on someones FEET Saturday evening!

My heart goes out to you all!!!

Michelle

Re: The Chrisners Lab "Trigger II" (Dirt covered Dog ) was shot - POOR BABY!!

I think that is pretty sorry for someone to do that to trigger II he was a good dog, after me and my wife got there he followed us around all day saturday while we were digging and layed there by us the whole time and even slept at our camp thursday night, we are so sorrw to here about this, to Mary and Richard we are so sorry.

Wayne & Regina

you forgot the disclaimer"no live animals were hurt or injured during this filming"

Trigger snuck into our tent Sunday evening and hung out with us and our dog Lucy til we left sundown Monday. It wasn't as cold as the night before but I still let him sleep on my feet.

Monday afternoon he showed our dog how to jump into a creek and swim...Lucy went straight to the bank and got out but Trigger enjoyed it for a few minutes.

I am very saddened by this news as well as Mike....

I can hope it was an accident...if not

well...

My gosh, what a terrible story. Labs are some of the best natured dogs ever. I hope they find the lowlife, which they probably won't. There is a special place in hell for dog killers.

Ya Rick..

I DID include that because of the picture of him in the dirt.. Omen?? Gosh I hope not ! I was just being funny..

It happened on this tuesday I quess... Or that is when a neighbor found the poor thing...

Its sad.. Was just under a year old....

He was fun to play with and he enjoyed us all playing with him I bet.. Atleast we had a little weenend with the fella

God bless his little heart

Michelle

Trigger was a great lab, My wife and I gave Trigger (as a puppy) to Christners grandson Koby for a Cristmas gift last year. He was one of 10 puppies from one of our 6 females "Daisy" Everytime I went diggin down there Trigger was always right with us hangin out on the dig, if we moved to another area he moved too, following anywhere we went. He truly was a close friend to us and others who dug there too. I have a lot of mixed emotions about whoever killed him. Such an Ice cold heart that could blast a beautifull dog like him and just walk away. Were about to have two of our other labs "Dolly" and "Bailey" give birth to an estimated 20 pups, If the Christners are receptive we'll gladly give em' another one! Gonna miss ya Trigger!

Our condolences to the Chrisners... he was a fabulous dog. Didn't know a stranger. Instant friends with everyone. Thank goodness he had a special weekend full of loving hands and hearts before he passed. Losing a pet is never easy but to have one TAKEN from you is almost more unbearable. (We agree... there's a special place in hell for dog killers.)

If you choose to visit the link below... get some tissue. It will probably make you cry, but in a strange way brings peace

http://www.indigo.org/rainbowbridge_ver2.html

Good thing to know Trigger II will be there to greet rock hounds

Mindy & Kirk

We would like to send our thenks for the thoughts and concerns for our loss in "Trigger". He will miss everyone as much as we will miss him.

Man I cant believe it My daughter has a lab just like that and he is really part of the family , nothing but fun what a sad moment

SmileyCentral.com