Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Front page

Looks like they have some screwed up Dna with that turkey type creature Is it a bad experiment Or some p.e.t.a. poster so no one will eat turkey anymore. It sure has me reconsidering our menu

Re: Front page

Dono bout passing up a good food item, not to mention a great feather source to
put in a stetson hat !
Once you lop the head off, looks normal to me

I take it L has returned to the real world since he's up at this terrible hour . . .
still cuttin hay. .

Hay is all put away I need to get it sold before it is 1/2 year old.

Does this mean that she is going to put your head on santa next month? If so, can I go ahead and give you my Christmas wish list Hal?
1. Free trip to TJ's
2. Free trip to FRL
3. Free trip to the Hal/Michelle happy hunting grounds
4. An extra James Kemp wiggle pick
5. Osama's Lat./Long coordinates
6. Dallas Cowboys Superbowl

I was going to wish for a Texas Rangers World Series Championchip but come on.... miracles are out of santa's hands!

Wow Travis, that looks like a digfest prize drawing list, wouldn't it be simpler to ask
for just ONE simple little gift ?
Like a bottle with a Genie

Carefull what you wish for , the lat & longs on Bin might be in your neighborhood sometime,
LOOKOUT for a hailstorm of cruise missles

Travis
I will give you name to the Goodfellows organization.
When Austin Diggers has the Xmas gift exchange I hope they dont use that old magic hat. (just kidding)no sour

Ha! Yeah I just thought I needed to go ahead and get my wishlist out there...Did you see in the Ft. Worth paper today about starpower having that huge sale in Dallas? I got there 1.5 hours before they opened and snagged a 50' Samsung HD Plasma 1080i for $888. Only the first 20 people got the deal. People camped out too! Anyways, I thought you'd be proud since I know you can find the good deals out there. Now maybe I can insert the HD card and look at arrowhead pics on the tv.

Travis Looks like Xmas has already started at your house.

A quote from SH "Once you lop the head off, looks normal to me" I dont think so anymore that thing looks like a chicken That has been sitting out too long.

exactly Leonard. woo hoo!