Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nov. update pics

Great pics, Michelle...Just sorry Penny had to give up the ghost to feed both of you...lol. But, I'm sure that you told her that the sacrifice was worth it...Between you and Hal, you bring in more flint than any of us, there must be some kind of spell...lolol

Re: Nov. update pics

It was just like a little story book! expext at the end we ATE it! Baha!

I had fun with that.. Too bad the pictures didn't come out that good of the ants on me!

Crafty guy that Hal.. StRaNgE too! Gotta love um!

Happy turkey day guys!

And yes, we DO bring in alot of flint! Tried to make it about Penny.. But you DID see the 2 plates of flint in there too though right! Woo Hoo! All brokens.. But we are JUSt getting into the goods area I think and MORE to come I hope!

Gobble Gobble

Larry, you sharp eyed rascal . . . . .
Good of you to actually notice it was a very good dig day, lots of brokes but each one is a" find "

What with dead penguins, vino and " other things", the details of the days finds were on the back burner
[ figure of speech ! ]

As you scroll down the story, the first two blue plates were what we had found
til the noon dinner bell. Pretty good finds made it easier for a certain party to put up with the
filming { I am NOT refering to Penny ! }

Right towards the end of the holiday dinner pics, The Two blue plates side by side [ gloved paws ] is what we found after dinner , up to quitting time !

Of SPECIAL NOTE, [to me ] is Pecker's plate on the right, at the 5 O'clock position, is what I believe
is a damaged SIDE TANG ! She's too naturally modest
to make a fuss over it. . . .
The following pic is a very similar S.T. that I found last year. . . .Photobucket

The next pic is the same broke after Dr Halmer repaired it. . . . .

Photobucket

JMPO. . . Those blue plates really enhance unwashed flint !

Maybe an apt description might be . . .

" THE BLUE PLATE SPECIAL " SmileyCentral.com

As requested, FIRE ANTS closeups !

Photobucket

The 12 Ga copper wire legs sunk into the soft midden soil when something like a
shoe or spray can was set on them, making them hard to make out clearly.

Photobucket

THEY WILL BE BACK . . . .

Warmer early spring digs are not far away..SmileyCentral.com