Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
TWO PIZZA SLICES and A JOHN WAYNE MOVIE

Thats what I usually have for the last 20 yrs on thanksgiving . . . .
This year was VERY different ; ; ; ;

Picked up the Michelle at 0600, clocked in for work, 0645. Moved a few ounces of dirt and Pecker had the
first full point of the day. The pace kept up all day into afternoon. . . . A tremendous dig / find day
for both. Overcast WX was a plus.

About the same time of morning, Dawn clocked into work in the kitchen. Chef's duties can be as hard and hot as diggers [ except they can watch the Macy's
parade on the kitchen TV.

Dropped the Pecker off, Downloaded some pics and went home with a couple buckets of food. { probably last me a few weeks ! }

Following pic is my reason to give Thanks..SmileyCentral.com

Photobucket

Re: TWO PIZZA SLICES and A JOHN WAYNE MOVIE

Nice Placemat. Alot better than using it as a doormat.Sat and Sun will be my dig holiday.bringing out a few horses and some relatives for a long weekend.I may need Zanax more than the picks and screens.Full update when the straight jacket is removed.

I dont see no stinkin rows

Not sure about the rows either, could be the Cranberries OR yams

Got FOUR blades, two of which are Fridays, one ?, one broken tip, not shown.
Bulverde, Uvalde and the G11 Marshall. One mystery base / point like a Delhi.

Notice the pointy end of the pumpkin pie is MISSING - When I was setting up this dinner table,
temptation got me. . . . . Desert before veggies !

I see Michelle posted one holiday pic too, sort of an insitu horizontal Pecker pointer. . .

Have to cut this posting short, , , stores open in 19 minutes SmileyCentral.com

Hal, don't go, don't go...you might not make it out of there alive...lol. I should talk, got off work early and in one of my drug induced flashbacks, I went to Wallyworld at 5 this morning... everyone let's pray for hal and michelle if she goes with him...

Geo, you could have avoided all this hassle if you had just said " Hey, what type is that 'point of the day' ??

Classic FRIDAY knife, 3 7/8, real fine flaking, about
a G10.4
Very close runner up, the G11 MARSHAL [ mashed potatos and butter pointing to it ], not too long, but thin and root beer translucent.

NO christmas shopping for me today ! They completely put me OUT of the mood. . .

With non stop Christmas music on the station I listen to.....SmileyCentral.com

Nice Hal, those are some great points. The only point I got was an 8pt buck tonight. It will feed Lacy and I for a good while.

. . . ." TONIGHT " ?? What Trav. . .

Did you shootum while he was ing. . . . .