Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Absolutely Love This Site

Where do I Start,well here goes Im 36 yrs old and have been digging for artifacts since I was 9 ,Im from North Louisiana ,moved to Houston about a yr ago have been on a few digs with Bob McWilliams and out to Randys north of San Antonio .I was lucky enough to find a few unbroken Caddoan pots when I used to go with my Dad he was making an oil rig location with a dozer and had to go right through the middle well guess what it rained that weekend and when he and I went back on Monday the ground was literally gleaming with all sorts of arrowheads and beads ,pots , oh I,ve been hooked digging ever since ,anyway hey I Love Your Site and wished I could have come to digfest 08 but my son had a football game that weekend.maybe I,ll get to go to Mr.Christners in the near future. talk more later jpthedigger

Re: Absolutely Love This Site

Jonathan!!!

Absolutely Love , that you Absolutely Love my site!

Glad some people do or I wouldn't need to stick around!!!!!

Thanks for finding us and posting too(ALWAYS a plus!) Please share! You can post pictures in here for others to see or you can email me and I can post them for you too!

Thanks again and thanks for the kind words too!!!

Michelle
michelle@austindiggers.com
www.austindiggers.com

Hey Michelle, I,ve never been to Mr.Christners has he got some pretty good campsites to dig and I was curious I have a 4ft by 5ft sifter and was wondering if He allowed sifters??

Hello again

Like ANY camps or middens.. Got to be in the right place at the right time to find anything..

Like playing craps I guess!!

As far as the sifter, I would give Richard a call and see what he says.. Not sure how the big tools work !

Some people find nothing.. Some people strike gold.. (Like Lee's 5in Ensor from Digfest) .. Just depends on you finding fresh ground around there.. and just dig man! heh I love to surface hunt out there too!

GOod luck and if you go have a great time!

Michelle