Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Nice stuff

You guys are killing me. The next time I take out my Texas collection I will clean it up with a dust pan.

Re: Nice stuff

don't be so hard on yourself, you never know what you'll find in the ground,it's like tappin into a archaic treasure chest know what i mean. where abouts in texas are you hunting?

He's workin the Leonard site, one of the largest mano manufacturing sites in the SW
A vegetarian tribe that traded mass produced high quality mano for anything grindable SmileyCentral.com

Hey c mann
Not being hard on myself My artifacts are just from a different culture and period With a few really old ones mixed in. It would be nice to have a couple more different types in the box to kinda mix things up
Manos, scrapers and alot of bird points every day.
Need some change maybe start up a swappers club for dig sites. I have a site that is willing to have other digger poke around,as long as I have a place to go try my luck digging in some diggin around. I am only talking about artifact hunting. the post could sound like it has multi topics.

what culture do you assume the manos are associated with? i was under the impression that all tribes and cultures were all hunter gatherers or farmers with the support of hunting forays such as the caddoes.i myself have never found a mano but found a monster metate,threw it to the side not knowing what it was,come to find out a few days later one of my buddies had found it and cleaned it up. it was bout 2 1/2 ft. across! bummer

good idea on the site swap,that could really help some people get thier hands on some of those nice manos!

Leonard, what's up on Sunday? I need to dig something. How did your guests do last weekend? I wanted to come out but didn't want to impose on a family weekend plus I needed the rest. Been on the same location for a month, now. Good money but I'm about ready to get this one done.

Brad you know where you can go. If I am not around just hop the fence last time out there I needed to open the gate for the fire dept did not put it back in its hidy hole. I may be out call me. If the number is lost email me.

Dig deep and wide