Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Free Dig on the Sabinal River

Going to check out a free dig on the Sabinal River. Apparently some property is being sold and the real estate sales guy says its free diggin for the next month or two. Will report back on Sunday or Monday.
Anyone interested can meet Sunday morning in Bandera at the OST cafe at 730am and follow me out.

Re: Free Dig on the Sabinal River

Hey Big Blade Dude, My wife and I are in Camp Wood, and could easily meet you in Vanderpool, Utopia, or Sabinal early Sunday morning, would love to tag along if it's cool with you.Have lots of digging tools if you need any,and can bring extra food & drink.

ANyone take this guy up on the offer?

Too far for me.. But would like to know whatcha' get though!!!

Michelle

Evidently, when Big Blade posted this, he had no intentions of answering any replies before he left, and likely it was pretty short notice. As we did not recieve a reply before 10pm Sat. night, we decided that we would no go. The Sabinal river runs North/ South near Vanderpool, Utopia, and Sabinal, and from Camp Wood is approx. 1/2 the way to Bandera, thus we didn't want to drive Twice the distance we would of had to to be at that cafe early this morning, as we could have otherwise easily have met him near one of those towns. I don't know BBD, or his real name, or any other contact info. I scrolled back as far as March of 06, and no previous postings from him.
Well, we gave it a shot anyway. Hopefully he did go, and indicated he would give a report late tonight, or tomorrow (Monday). Maybe with any luck, we will get another opportunity to check it out.
And so it goes.

Well, hopefully BBD will post and we will see either way

The IP address isn't one that I have seen on the list so not sure who it is.. BBD isn't a regular thats for sure ...If its for real I want to see what was found

Michelle

Me too

But its too far for little old me.. But don't mind seeing what others find at differnt places.

FLINT ! I love me some flint!

I guess its all where you sit when you are digging.. SOmetimes I get stuff, sometimes I don't.. Sometimes I kick Hal's butt with the flint eyeglass case full and he goes home with crums!

I could go for a eyeglass case of flint right now!

I for one would have loved to be updated Dave

I was waiting for your reply and so were a couple other faithful users. I am sorry that with all these conclusions that got posted that you probably won't.. But you are MORE than welcome to please reply for us!

Please email me if you would be so kind, I would love some pictures for myself and to know what you found!

Michelle

Sorry about the funeral part, thats understandable in any situation. Now thats out of the way.
This tounge speaks for myself only, and always has. My comment was honest. I replied to your posting less than 3 hours after you posted, so what gives? We were serious about meeting up with you, so why didn't you reply? Apologize?????? For What? Seems like it ought to be the other way around. I would never post anything like you did, and not take time to reply to anyone before it's time to go (and too late). I'm a native Texan, and a Rancher, so don't tell me about BS.

will be in pipe creek digging saturday dec 13 .If I hear back from you, will meet you at cafe sunday morning and buy you breakfast.Life is short.....dig it

FYI
The IP address, 85.25.151.22, is registered out of Germany and is probably used as a filter to hide the user's identity

Now that's funny. The first time i read this post, it didn't pass the smell test. How many realtors or landowners offer there places up to a army of men and women, with picks and shovels, that they don't know, for free?

People Please!

IF you think this is bogus, then leave it alone already .. What are you helping here????

Michelle, there just gettin the message out

And that is any of this doing to help my user to reply if its ont he up and up again????????

SO WHAT where the IP is from?????????? Maybe people like to be private and not let people know where they live!

IF you think that its bogus, then simply pass it by ! This isn't helping !!!!!!!!!!!!!

if he was straight up, he prolly would speak more....there is a big butt here, and big blade dude had an offer and didnt even respond to interested parties..I for one dont care for_____________ that would waste my time....or dont even give a decent responce....comes down to it, HES BLUFFIN!

For those who are sincere you may contact me thru my email for more details. For those that have already shown negativity- DONT BOTHER!!
Its been my observation that the people who post negative comments are presumably of very low moral character and I do not wish to be associated with them.

THanks BBD !!!!

Looking forward to it, emailing you now

Michelle

BBD, This is my position. Since I was the First to respond to this posting, my intent was to be nothing but sincere. I do Not want to see anymore negativity, mine, yours, or anyone elses, as I was't looking for it in the first place. I am not going to try and figure out how to get your e-mail from an IP address/number, and I should not have to go request it from Michelle so that I can communicate with you. However, I here-in do authorize her to give you mine. This way, if you contact me, it will be entirely your decision, and an indication of sincerity as well.
Everyone who knows me knows that I am from the Old School when it comes to any moral character question, as I am a highly knowledged professional with credentials and reputation to prove it.
If you choose not to contact me, I will Not comment any further on this posting. I am telling you that I'm willing to meet you half way towards clearing up Any misunderstandings between us. I highly doubt that you'd have any regrets knowing me,.....so how about it?
Sincerely, Mike

Thanks for all that Mike

You don't have to request any emails. He included it with the previous post. Just click on the little mailbox under his name and you can see the meial address.

Looking forward to seeing BBD post in the future , maybe with some finds !

Have a good afternooner folks !

Michelle

hey i would like to go dig im not going to ask i want to be invited so please e mail me at sanantoniodigger@hotmail.com
thanks Lee

I haven't got a reply yet, still hoping though!

PS;;;;;;;

I would want to make sure, though,. that this dig that you are going to isn't located on a property that is running a pag dig there...

Someone has been tresspassing at a known paydig area and digging. Full Back Woods law will come down on them if they are caught.

I hope is that someone didn't stear you wrong and are having you dig on private property thats all

Michelle

Yes I deleted that last post

If you have nothing to say but mess, then don't post.

What about this one? This was a hot topic.

I have the same problem have to much trust for a stranger.. there are good people out there, but who can one trust now days....

Sorry Douglas, I deleted the other one, I forgot to lock that top posting

I don't know who this bbd was - all I know is he just didnt show any pictures ..........

All I know is a big old weight was lifted off me today and , well Douglas, I would even hug you if you were here!

I have had enough stress in my life to have to worry about what the heck people were saying in here...

Nighty night !

I got a cold and a pre-heated electric blanket calling my name...

Michelle

I went by the Sabinal dig today and a man their told me that it was a $200 per day dig .I live here and know that it is a great place for points. Their is a tractor with a backhole and a front end loader also.