Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Making Christmas presents

Just finished turning these out. Notice three of them are slightly smaller and lighter. My first attempt at a ladies/children model. Big, strong ladies don't be offended, I know plenty of men that could use the lighter model.

Photobucket

Making Christmas presents

Here's mine, 2 for $30 shipped
Photobucket

Re: Making Christmas presents

very good darrell. a great design for going into the side or top. I bet an old indian would have loved to have one of those for himself. Looks like you can really move some dirt with those. Are you using truck springs for the business end or mild steel . Guess its back to the drawing board for me.

Hey could santa get me one of those nice wiggle picks?? Jpthedigger@gmail.com
Anyone knowing a sight I am looking for a good one to buy!!!

Gilbert, those are springs off a semi trailer. Notice the initials welded on each one, the "R" is pretty ugly.

DC, great job on the tools. Weldings fairly easy but shapping that tough steel takes some dedication
Also hand made gifts are always more apreciated than stupid off the shelf trinkets like necklace & ear rings or kid's text phones. Your family's in for a real treat

For guys that might want to make their sweety a similar gift but dont
have a semi to disable, try the Home Depot, flat stock pry bar.

RG, Your arrows are lookin good and would make a great
gift from people that cant weld SmileyCentral.com

Nice picks, Darrell.
For those of you that haven't had the chance to see RG's arrows, pick up a couple, he does a really good job on them and uses real points that have been repaired...I got some from him last year and always have good comments on them from my friends...