Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Picks

Hi all, can anyone tell me if William (Wiggle Picks) still makes wiggle picks and if so how to contact him? The email address on the main page doesn't work anymore.
Thanks

Re: Picks

I tried to reach him in October, no good

Hey Jeff, I have another contact that makes wiggle picks too. James Kemp is his name. Super nice guy. Sold me one last May. Can't be happier with it. Would you like his contact info?

Yes sir I would like to have the contact info. Thanks!

Here ya go Jeff
James Kemp:
254-889-3885
817-517-9346

Ive seen several people using picks made by James Kemp and they all say they are well made. So I finally broke down last week and called James to place an order. Well, during our conversation we both realized that we went to school together. Many, many, many years ago in the small town of Pottsville, Texas. James is a top notch guy as well as a good craftsman. Im expecting to receive my pick tomorrow and plan to try it out Monday at Christners. What a small world

Well I'm sold, I give Mr. Kemp a call. Thanks all for your input.