Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sundays Finds

Hey guys. Took a trip to Stewart's Creek in Conroe today. After about three hours if sifting the creek, this is what I got. My good friend Wayne came out with four, three of them complete. Not bad for a few hours.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Sundays Finds

pretty good for creek cleaning

That is some COOL colors with the light in the background!!!!!!!!

I gotta try that ! The mano thing that GEO posted with the blue also looked wild!

PS: Glad to see ya back G-Town! Thought that we lost ya!

Michelle

nice colors

. . . . . EXCELLENT. . . .SmileyCentral.com

Isnt Conroe a place near Houston ?? Fella named Htwn was asking about that area. Shows the possibilities
for the determined in E. TX.

Incidentally, any fossils and / or petrified wood
in the screens

My friend that hunts with me is more into rocks and fossils than I am. This is the only fossil I've picked up in Stewart's. I have been to a "Fossil Creek" just west of Dallas. The creek is about 100 feet across and nothing but fossils. Not sure exactly where it's at. I'm sure your Google expertise will come in handy.

COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING ONLINE THAT LOOKED LIKE THIS.

Fossil

Fossil

Fossil

Looks like some sorta fungus.

How about a small snail?

I don't know the first thing about rocks. I couldn't tell you what it is. Petrified wood maybe. You want more pics?