Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
In Situ Indian Burial Midden Photo

Hola Amigos, Check out this incredible photo of a burial midden we pillaged recently. I hope you enjoy it. (I immediately said 3 Hail Marys and covered it back up - after I kept the good stuff.) Whatever you do, don't let Big Blade DUD see this post. I think he has enough anger management issues as it is....
Feliz Navidad and very happy hunting!

In Situ Indian Burial Midden Finds

Re: In Situ Indian Burial Midden Photo

Well scientists have been digging in mounds for years and I love history to much to not learn from them ,just think what if Howard Carter had never have found King Tut,s tomb we could never have learned about him. I am not saying purposely go dig in a known burial mound but occasionally its just gonna happen,and in refferance to what was said in the good old "Bible",those past native americans spirits are no longer there anyway ,gone to the big hunting ground in the sky!!!!!

The plastic indians and points just to much , L ove the humor it represents though.