Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
New IRS Taxes compliments of Obama

I have a good friend that works for the IRS. He says that we can all look forward to a couple of new taxing streams for the Fed.
The one that concerns us the most is taxing the value of our collections. Whether you collect- coins, stamps, guns, artifacts, cars or whatever, that value will be determined by the IRS and you will taxed on that value and its future value. I will get more details and post them later.
Also your guns will have to registered (we knew that one was coming), but now ammo will soon be highly taxed, and for those that reload ammo- you will have to have an explosives license.
Be ware, Big Brother is here to stay.

Re: New IRS Taxes compliments of Obama

That would be a real shame for the government to get involved in another area they have no business being in. I for one would be relieved to tell the tax man that all of my artifacts are reproductions and not worth his time.

Taxing collections will never come about, take off your foil cap BDD. You might want to get ready for a tax hike though. Yes they are going to raise taxes on ammunition, if we the people let them, you might want to donate to the NRA today. Sorry for the politacal rant.

I have too agree with rgs that it is very improbable that the irs could tax our arrowhead collections. Can you imagine the logistics of putting a value on every point and determining which are real or repro's. I don't however put it past the government to try this someday. The liberals will probably have those of us with more arrowheads spread out the wealth to those of you who have less.

This silver tounged person can sure talk a line of bunk, just like you. But, we'll see if he can walk the walk. I would'nt worry about hiding any imaginary artifacts. All munitions was going to be tax increased regardless of who got in.

Just a joke fellas, I am the last person to talk to about polotics and such. They are all crooks in my book and I just want less of them around in my life.

Dont forget the new federal tax on ignorance. Start savin bbd You are in the top tier bracket.

This Big Blade dude is a getting to be a full blown retard. Obama gonna do this gonna do that all the wile the Republicans have put this country back to the stone age where we all are going to be using stone tools soon. Most people didn't realise that when bush talked tax cut came when u got ur job cut.How bout lets keep this board on point like Clovis points ok

I whole heartly agree lets keep it about arrowheads and not politics. Thank u michelle for this chance to talk about ARROWHEADS,and maybe an AIRHEAD like Big Blade Dud.

It’s a shame that timely topics cant be discussed on this forum in a civilized manner. No wonder regular people wont post cause of the moronic insults handed out by a few. I’ve taken a lot of BS from you inbreeds so here’s some back.
Mike you keep saying you’re professional. Infact you’ve mentioned that several times, its like you’ve got nose stuck in the air about being professional. So what the heck are you professional about? Are you a professional airhead hunter or pro sheet-rock hanger. I mean I cant figure you out. Why don’t you tell us all what the heck you are professional at?????
And Leonard, I know everybody on this board knows you are completely full of hot air and all would agree that “you can be definitely can be replaced by a machine that flushes”…
And the rest of you can jump in the lake !!!
Im gone for now… but I will be back….

1)it is rediculous to think an IRS agent will go door to door checking the value of every artifact that has been collected in this country. my uncle told me this same statement about taxes on guns two weeks ago. My wife is a political science major working on her masters degree and she spent three hours trying to find any truth to this and didn't find anything. This whole "friend of a friend who knows a guy who said he heard sumthin" can go on forever and with any subject.

2)why would you come to an artifact website and start talking about guns and ammunition? I'm pretty sure there are many other forums out there for you to talk about your conspiracy theories. And as to why people talk to you the way they do, take a step back and look how you aggresssively attacked an innocent person who you don't know any better than the bug up your bum. This forum was so much cleaner before you came along. My momma said if you aint got nothin nice to say..well you know. And instead of talking lots of trash to you I will simply ask that you no longer post on this forum. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

Oh, and just out of curiosity, how do you tax something on it's future value? Is that like saying the future value of my home is $1,000,000 so we'll just tax you for that now? Retorical question, don't answer.

Chris

No, its a shame that you wouldn't discuss topics in a civilized and credible manner ever since your First posting (free dig), through which you launched you real purpose by telling everyone how worthless they are (not worth the powder), and that you wouldn't post again ever. Then you came back with...enough, enough...and even admitted all you wanted to do was create a ruckus. You created bad feelings and ill will with all your negatives, and you couldn't care less. When all you do is deliver negatives, you don't get positives back. Its simply garbage in producing garbage out, so keep it up if thats all you want, but realize that its the kind of thing that angers people. I had just decided that you were not getting off that easy with me, but I am done now as to continue serves no further purpose in your head games.
My profession has been stated numerous times on this site, is no secret, and many know it. Through it, I have been able to help many people on this site, my purpose here, as I continue to do. Your knowing any more is irrelevant, as the term Respect has no meaning to you, and thats not what you would ever show. I can say that I will not respond to anymore of your postings, and actually do it. You have said this, but proven that you can't because of your need for negative attention. I'm done with you, so play your game elsewhere.

BBD, Its Obvious that your a "troll" or constantly need something to whine & or complain about. Taxing artifact collections, LMAO, are you serious, what a joke! The Fact is, unless you make $200,000.00 or more a year, your taxes arent going up, so it won't affect me or most people on the forums anyway. Maybe your a rich BBD, if ya are, then all I can say is "oh well", prepare to pay more..........John

Hey John, if you think only those who make over 200k a year are the only ones to be taxed, you are living in a **** dream world! Everyone who pays taxes will have to ante up to pay more! Just look at the trillions needed to bail out all this Wallstreet gambling mess (CDO's, credit derivatives etc)! If you believe a word Obama says, you are just as much of a FOOL as those who got scammed by Madoff! He has back tracked already! He is from the politically corrupt psuedo mafia Chicago machine! He's got mud all over him, just like the rest of the pigs! Personally, I can't justify giving any credence to any politician, especially Mr. Barry Sotero aka Barry Dunham aka Barrack Sotero aka Barry Obama aka Barrack Hussein Obama. How could anyone believe what he says when he can't simply show his original vault style birth certificate! In fact, he has spent hundreds of thousands to cover it up! No CHANGE in that!

BBD good for anything but trouble

What has BBD brought to the baord since he's been here, nothing but trouble. Started a wild goose chase of a free dig, that never came about, rants about the IRS and some big brother nonsense, and now he's attacking the integrity of everyone who questions him. To me BBD is nothing but a big wind bag, that has brought absolutely nothing to the table. Mike is one of the true gentlemen of the board, and i feel you owe him a great big apology BBD. Is your name Gino by any chance?

rodny king is one of those right wing wackos that's keeps trying to scare ppl with what obama's gonna do. I have never heard one of the whack jobs apologize for what Bush has done, just look where we are at today. Where was Bush and chaney when McCaine was running ? How come they weren't stumping for McCain?

What amazes me is that all the liberals expect us that are NOT liberals to listen to their BS and TAKE IT. Eat it with a knife and fork in fact. You are darn sure that we'd better listen to what YOU have to say but if Republicans say a WORD... we are all right wing nut jobs. I don't put anything past this government, including the taxing of our collections. Having already had collections seized in my area of the country (yes he had stuff he shouldnt have had) I wont say it wont happen. We all know that Liberals have to find a way to put people to work (otherwise those that dont work get it friggin handed to them...) so dont use the arguement that it would be too much time and effort to tax our collections. Someone has to justify their paycheck... blah blah blah... As a classic car collector also, this BS could have an even greater impact on me so if I want to be nervous about it? LET ME!

still no apology for bushes economy or accountability for their 8 years of service

excuse me whack job Rick, but...

Who died and left you boss? I don't care for your politics, and you obviously wouldn't care about my conservative views. So please keep the your rants off this point chatter board, for we've been over this before.

I agree with RGS. Is this a site about politics or arrowhead hunting?

Re: Re: New IRS Taxes compliments of Obama

This message board is for arrowheads and related subjects..

Thanks
Michell

I agree as well, GOOD RIDENCE BBD, and GOOD RIDENCE POLITICS!

Hey Yall remember this trash.