Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mike?

How's the digging been in the cave? Any new finds to post? I know you're an expert with photobucket.

Re: Mike?

Just started back digging again, nothing but run of the mill points thus far. On good weather days, I'm building more livestock sheds & general ranch work. On bad weather days I'll be in the cave. Will post again if I find something worth posting. I saw you got a nice mule deer at Sanderson. I need to find some big stuff for the Jan. show.

Yeah, my dad lost a monster buck twice the size of mine. I bet you won't return to the Waxahachie show this year will you? Gas should be a little different for you this year if you do.

Personally, I hope you do come back to the Waxahatchie show, Mike...I did enjoy meeting you and showing that limestone point and meeting DJ and some of the others...

No rest for the weary Mike, I see the Jan Fredrbg show is on the same day as property taxes due...

Keep SmileyCentral.com

Looks like the Smiley provider needs some antifreeze..
too bad, it was a neat little Austin Digger >>>>>>>>>
one more try... If no worky, just keep ing !

Thank You for your replies Gents! My problem with Waxahachie show is with many mixed emotions. Harold Huges (the fellow that puts this show on) is a great guy and a good friend, and he personally buys alot from me, and comes to dig Camp Wood frequently (Always e-mails or calls when coming). The convention center is a nice facility as well.
The down side to all this is stricktly business logistics, as I do 5 to 6 shows a year. It is far away, access to the building is bad for those who have not been there before. The buying crowd has been comaritively low key, even with increased advertising.I have to weigh all these factors in decision, as I cannot afford not to do well at a show. As the Best show for me was the Annual at Temple, the Waxahachie show is still pretty far down my list.
DJ & Larry, really enjoyed meeting you both too. We should think about planning a springtime dig down here with FRL or Nacho. Hal should come too, 4 diggers at 2 screen tables, and you could visit our place and see the 5057 Ranch Cave.
Hal, you need to sell your mano collection to Leonard so you can pay your property taxes early and go to the Jan. show!!
Smileys no worky

I would like to make a trip to Nacho's sometime in the next couple of months. Looks like some good stuff can come out of the place he's at.

DJ, I dug on the 2nd day of this new site (Dec. 14th), and I have a report from this last week-end, that indicated No change yet in consistancy. Also, Nacho said he would call as soon as it gets Hot with whole points. That is what I am waiting on presently, and everyone I have talked to down here thinks it will happen, and that its just a matter of time. I can e-mail you a notice at that time if you want.

Yeah, please do.