Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Friends Finds from Cibolo Creek area in S.A.

Friend of mine wanted me to post some of his "love stones".Boy you sure can get an appreciation for all the hard work Michelle has done in creating and maintaining this wonderful site by trying to post a few simple pics...Heres to some Happy Holidays all you Diggers and Hunters.Peace to all!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Re: Friends Finds from Cibolo Creek area in S.A.

Good show R, That Cibilo site was [ is ? ] fantastic.
Could ne the light effects but the flint all looks pretty consistant....Not a "rootbeer" in the place

SmileyCentral.com

i live very close to the cibolo !! where abouts where these found ??

i know of the cibolo in wison county famous sand pit area

also the i-10 site and the one near selma which area does he hunt in?

one of those points has some writing on it maybe he threw it in there by accident it says where it was found on it

thanks for sharing your friends finds

Hal you're correct no root beers in these particular finds.Very observant Lee,my mistake, there is that one from an Arkansas collection I have that accidentally made it into the scans.The site was near IH35 North and Cibolo Creek,It has since been covered up many years ago by a golf course and a housing development.

yepp thats been awhile all those mounds through the golf course ect im sure there is still plenty of stuff out there

i know the i-10 site is on private property i never dug there but know of some nice stuff coming out of there my doc digs there and says its got some deep holes where people have dug

i myself beleave the flat area towards the field would produce like mad but im takin no chances findin out lol

Good man,Lee never know when the man may be watching!!