Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
BIG BLADE DUDE

it would seem you kinda started a war and i for one do not care to read about any of it. everyone's opinions and your own mean nothing to me.

but i do feel the folks here are more likely to express ANY debates with you in the most negative way they can possibly come up with. WHY? is it because they are truly just rude, ignorant people. i think not, i think its because of your VERY FIRST POST (or the first i read from you anyways). the fact that you got so overly offended by people trying to inquire about the free dig you posted. you sounded like a flake dude. Thats all. A "Flake Fake", and when were talkin diggin, no body likes a Flake Fake.

So how about it then, why dont you shed just a little light on the only topic i care to talk to you about?

HOW DID YOUR FREE DIG ON THE SABINAL RIVER GO???
ARE YOU GOING BACK?
DID YOU FIND ANYTHING?
WAS THERE EVEN A CAMPSITE?
DID IT FALL THROUGH?

Thanks in advance!

Re: BIG BLADE DUDE

is this working?

What has BBD brought to the baord since he's been here, nothing but trouble. Started a wild goose chase of a free dig, that never came about, rants about the IRS and some big brother nonsense, and now he's attacking the integrity of everyone who questions him. To me BBD is nothing but a big wind bag, that has brought absolutely nothing to the table. Mike is one of the true gentlemen of the board, and i feel you owe him a great big apology BBD. Is your name Gino by any chance?

if this has already been covered in the books of replies from another post i apologize. i just haven't read them.

Hey bbd

Send me an email so you can tell me in private what the heck your problem is.With me or yourself.

Leonard

Still waiting you hide behind a proxy service

ESERVER SPACE !! They are not that difficult to get into there data base. Just takes a little bit of time.

If I can be replaced by a flushing device I am able to to the job myself And get rid of hunks of s*** Like you.

I think am getting close to finding your real address and Most will be shocked when I reveal who you are. It may hurt you reputation even more than the damage you have done yourself.

bbd You should have opened the email I sent you to your direct email linked thru your proxy server you need to respond to me Or I will post more of your personal information You now know that I am serious.
Oh it is against the law to purchase drugs from Canada. You have I expect a response Via Email.

uh oh get him Leonard!!

Sicum and flush em Lenny! GO Lenny GO...GO Lenny GO!

I try to explain it to people all the time. If arrowhead hunting is your hobby you will have some strange bedfellows.

I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY I USUALLY KEEP MY OPINIONS TO MYSELF!!

ALL I KNOW IS MICHELLE HAS A AWESOME SITE TO VISIT LEARN ABOUT A HOBBIE OR SHALL I SAY A WAY OF LIFE FOR MOST OF US AND TO GET TO SEE PICS OF AWESOME FINDS !!

I ENJOY COMING HERE AND READING ABOUT EVERYTHING THE KNOWLEDGE I HAVE GAINED THROUGH THIS SITE CANT BE REPLACED THE FRIENDS I HAVE MADE ALSO ARE DEAR TO ME

IT SADDEN'S ME THAT AS ADULTS WE TEND TO PUT FORTH JEALOUSY AND REMARKS THAT STIRS UP THE POT AND IT OVERFLOWS ALL THROUGHOUT CYBERSPACE MAKING PEOPLE TAKE NOTICE AND ALOT OF PARENTS AND SCHOOLS DONT WANT THEIR CHILDREN TO VIEW BAD FEELINGS OR NEGATIVE ATTITUDES AND EXSPECIALLY NOT FOWL LANGUAGE !!

SOMETIMES RUDE PEOPLE ARE LIKE BULLYS IF YOU IGNORE THEM THEY GO AWAY BUT IF YOU START THREATS OR SHOW FEAR THEY TEND TO FEED OFF OF THAT !!

I WOULD RATHER SEE THIS SITE CONTINUE TO GROW ITS GREAT NOW BUT IF YOU ALL HAVE NOT NOTICED AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THE FAMILY FRIENDLY STATUS HAS GONE AWAY YOU MAY ASK WHY IS THAT WELL IT DOESNT TAKE MUCH TO FIGURE IT OUT !!!

THERE ARE ALWAYS BAD APPLES ON THE TREE BUT THE TREE ALWAYS PUTS FORTH PLENTY OF GREAT ONES TOO !!!

SO FOR NOW THATS ALL I GOT TO SAY ABOUT THAT !!!

LOVE YA GUYS HAPPY HOLIDAYS :)

I'm one of da older coots on her and threw my life experiences when some one uses the Monique "Big" He is usually very small.Ive seen it over and over again

Trying to compensate for something he or she does not have , your very correct in that assumation ,Rick!!!!

Signed,
jpthedigger