Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
lufkin tx

anyone know of good hunting spots around lufkin apple springs????

Re: lufkin tx

I have a few dig places in east Texas and Louisiana.I live in Carthage Texas and my number is 903-690-1333 if you would like to go diggin.
Later,
Steven

Steve!

I wish I would have known that myself ! hehe

I just came back from Shreeveport for C-Mas ! I would have rather dug than play cards..
Um..

Naaaa! hehe .. Cartrage is the place I ALWAYS get lost driving through! Darn yankee that I am is always getting lost!

Michelle

Michelle

Put my number down and give me a call next time you come through Carthage.I have got some very good places to dig.Anyone is welcome to come along.
Later Steven

Is there a fee to come out and dig?

will call you thanks!!!!!!!!!!

No dig fee here.I stuff here is not like central texas.I dig alot of gary and evans points.Every now and then a real good one is found.I have a new place leased thats not been dug much but I am finding some nice stuff but it is a huge site.Lots of broken pottery.I been diggin for over 15 years and I have many places to dig here in east Texas.If you need a gary point for your collection I'm your man.LOL
I like good company so just give me a call

awesome thanks i wrote down your number, I will def. give you a call some time.. thanks

I live in Tyler

Hi...I live in tyler and love to dig! If you dig anywhere around here let me know. I have a couple of farms that I have found points on but have not had much luck digging...except at some places in the hill country. Thanks and take care.

I am a new arrowhead finatic and live near Tyler. I found a few points surface looking this past winter in south Texas but would like to hunt for them closer to home. Just don't have a clue where to begin or how even to get started.

Tyler is only 1hr from me y'all get in contact with me and I can put you on the arrowheads.I am ready to go diggin..

ETX, cant hardly beat an offer like Steven suggests.
But to get "started" without a guide. . . . surface hunt any drainages you can get into [ ANYWHERE in Texas ] Not only was a water sourse a driving factor [ even in modern times ] but the natural funneling of bank slopes eventually brings artifacts to the lowest point.

Another truism is that all drainages in TX are eventually going to wind up in the Gulf of Mexico, better get all you can before they hit the deep water !

Steven,

Man I appreciate the offer....lets get to digging! My email is mike@jrarms.com. Shoot me an email when you get a chance and we will get hooked up. Thanks again and looking forward to it!

Great! Shoot me an email and we will see if we can get together!!......kids have basketball on Saturdays for a while but should be over soon. erniemad@msn.com