Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Michelle needs our help

Michelle,
You may want to give us some idea, as to what kind of numbers your talking about, to host this board. It might not be any of our business, but if we knew what you were paying out of pocket(after advertisers), a few of us, if not more, might be willing to make a contribution. Hope i made some sense, but thanks very much for all your hard work of hosting this site. Both you and Pat, are quite the compliments, to the hobby.
Happy New Year,
RGS

Re: Michelle needs our help

im sure michelle appreciates anything as fellow diggers we contribute !!

it take's money to keep a site going and she devotes her time and effort to make it a great site to visit

i myself consider time and effort above all else and the info is priceless !!

i myself will donate every month to see that it stays that way !!

im sure if us fellow diggers donate what we can when we can will help so much to help this site grow!!

you go michelle keep up the good work !!! i will kick in 10 to 20 a month !!!

now i call out to ya'll do what ya can to show michelle how much you enjoy her site!!!

Not to take away from this serious subject matter but I would like to call attention to ANOTHER
help needed matter..

I'm a bit concerned over Michelle's health and well being.
For regular readers, have you noticed we have not heard a single peep out of her, either in the forum
or front page updates SINCE LAST YEAR !
[ or Douglas for that matter ]

Can anyone offer any favorite remedies other than the hair off Geo's photo dog ?? SmileyCentral.com

I hate that when my Smileys wont smile , trying again. . .

SmileyCentral.com

IM ALWAYS CONCERNED ABOUT ALL MY FRIENDS

I TALKED TO HER A FEW DAYS AGO TRIED CALLIN YESTERDAY BUT COULDNT GET HER

HOPE SHE IS DOING O.K. IF SHE IS UNDER THE WEATHER

I have been out of pocket and sick also!

RGS.. After advertisers????? I DO NOT charge for anything on the website.. nor do I charge for advertisers.. Nothing.. nada.. Its ALL out of pocket

And it only takes about 300 yearly to run the website money wise.. all the other is TIME! Which, I give at no charge ! I get point out of it and dirty finger nails anyway!

Anyway.. Just was looking to see if anyone was interested in tossing in a buck or too thats all, and I have had about 6 people contribute so far! Woo Hoo! And If anyone wants to help out its appreciated

ANY dinations that I get go to the website / message board, no pop-ups, domain , url, and whatever features and bandwidth we need to keep it up and running..

THanks for wanting to know! But just so you get that right.. There is NO charge to ANYONE for any advertising!!! I dont want to turn it into a website like that, I am good just humming along free!

Thanks!
Michelle

Well for one thing GET WELL my friend !!

i was going to mention you didnt charge for advertising but felt that would be up to you to let people know

you know i will always help with any event you put on and will do my best to see that this site keeps growing !!!

take care get better and get back to DIGGIN in the DIRT

THANKS TO THOSE PEOPLE WHO HAVE DONATED!

JUST WANTED YOU TO KNOW THAT WE ARE JUST INCHES

FROM 2009 BEING ALL PAID UP!

I AM VERY THANKFUL AND APPRECIATE YOU DONATORS!
MICHELLE