Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
posting pictures

How do you post a picture on point chatter?

Re: posting pictures

Get an account with photobucket.com download your pics from your camera, copy the html code and paste it to your message. Hit preview message to make sure it works.

In Photobucket, main page, under each of your pictures there are four addresses (Email & IM, Direct Link, HTML code, and IMG code.) Cut and paste the info from the HTML Code space into the message box on this board. Your picture will show.
That's how I do it anyways.
pedrilclean

DJ beat me to it. I guess it took me more than four minutes to type that reply.

You get'em next time tiger.

Richard, pic posting always comes up from time to time. Different wording makes a difference to various levels of users.
The first DJ one liner above is the best instructions there is. But to expand a bit; ; ;

Get a picture on PHOTOBUCKET.COM

Back to your home page

Then to AUSDGRS and start a posting.

Back to Photobucket. Just move curser over pic, then click HTML [ it will say copied ]

Back to AUSDGRS. Top left of screen, click EDIT.
click PASTE. [ a bunch of garble should appear on your message ]

click PREVIEW MESSAGE...If all OK, click POST MESSAGE.

Hope you get it, I'd like to see that last point that I traded you for a tree root.

In any case good to hear from you.