Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
"Pick Repaired" Email from Leon! What would you do without YOUR FAVORITE digging tool??

I am SOOOOOOOO relieved!!!!!

Leon made my pick for me , like 5 years ago. Pretty much ALL my points in my collection were found with that pick!! Leon was nice enough to come out of retirement for me and I send him my broken pick and he put a new tip on it for me..

What would YOU do , if digging at a camp, EARLY in the morning. Just digging right along and then SNAP! AHH! You break your favorite digger!

WOW its nice to have friends.. I appreciate the hell out of Leon and Susie!!!!!!!!

Michelle

Re: "Pick Repaired" Email from Leon! What would you do without YOUR FAVORITE digging tool??

YOU GO LEON THANKS FOR MAKIN MY LITTLE BUDDYS DAY !!!

HUMMM FIRST I WOULD THROW A TANTRUM THEN RIPP OFF MY GLOVES AND START DIGGIN LIKE A BADGER LOL...

WELL IF I EVER BREAK MY WIGGLE PICK I MIGHT GIVE UP DIGGIN I HAVE PRYED PERTY HARD AND ITS NOT BROKE YETT

AS FAR AS MY ARSENAL IN RESERVE IM SURE I WOULD GET THE JOB DONE !!

OR CALL LEON :)

Re: "Pick Repaired" Email from Leon! What would you do without YOUR FAVORITE digging tool??

What a sentimental whoop de doo over a "nail on a stick " !

Hal calls MY nice a nail on a stick because after 4-5 years thats all that was left of it!

But I get to start fresh with a NEW tip! Hopefully it will last until I am in diapers !

michelle

Ok , scratch that..

Until HAL is in diapers!!!!!!!!

LMAO 2 FUNNY I THINK HAL WOULD BE FIRST ON THAT LIST AND DONT FORGET THE ENSURE !!!

WELL MICHELLE HE HAS A POINT THERE THAT PICK WAS PERTY WORE DOWN

IF YA HAD A WIGGLE PICK WOULD YOU USE IT??