Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
sifter screen

Hello, i have been allowed to dig a large ranch in Milam county and was wondering if anyone has a small sifter table they would like to sell.I will make one if i need to, just wondering if anyone has one they do not use often located in the Austin area. I went out to the ranch this weekend and it is quite different than what i am used too with mostly a sandy soil. Thanks, Jason

Re: sifter screen

I think Bill Arnold has a mechanized one he wants to sell. Look at the last of his items for sale http://www.txdigger.com/

i am looking for a small screen i can put in the back of my truck, nothing secial, actually pvc frame would be nice, there is 3000 acres out there...

Hello Jason, I have one and would be happy to deliver it and meet a new Digger! New to me that is.

i have a few ,steel frame with a wood box and 1/2 inch mesh , table is about 4 x 7 feet. would you be intrested in trading for some diggin. let me know , cliff

right now i only have permission for me and my family to dig the place but will let you know if that changes. Thanks, Jason

Hey Jason I also have a sifter 4 by 6 I,ll let you have for one days dig where you go email me i will travel or I can make you one they are not that much and I,ll give it to you . Jpthedigger@gmai.com

10-4 ,i am digging in lee county just south of milam county. would prob. just let u borrow one if u would come get .we have sevral and they are just sitting.

How is the digging going in Milam county.