Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Mano # 78

Went out to do maint work took a small break Found # 78 the count is higher I have not counted other diggers and sratchers mano finds. Also found a few shapened flakes an one busted Bohnam Point.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The fault lines on the mano are my fault I hope the quarter gives ref to size This is a monster mano

Re: Mano # 78

Nice Leonard, itching to get out there again with ya. Headed back home to Wichita Falls this weekend. Sick grandma.

Travis whenever you have the time.

thanks Leonard.

L, Your a legend in your own time. . . The "MANO KING"
Thats a lot of serious grinding wear! Even the humble flint finds must be adding to a huge frame by now ! Always just enough to keep a body digging !

Leonard You're the man. Where are all of the metates though? I've always wondered why we all find so many manos and so few metates. Anyway hope all is well. Hunting season is over and it's now time to dig. Brad and I went to Pipe Creek yesterday and dug all day. I'm so sore can't hardly walk today.

Anyhow I'll be in touch.