Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
pretty rock for sale

Rick, hubby says that right now, he would sale his pretty point to either you or RocDocPhd for 2,500 as is.. as a pretty rock,...we were offered 10,000 as is....from RocDocPHd.....so if you are so worried about it, you can get it and have it certified, as I have said we were going to next month but this way you can make sure it gets to the Fredericksburg show in time for the show, as I have said before, we were just here to gather information. So you and RocDoc think it over, give me a cantact number and we will set the deal up. For the sale of a pretty rock.

Re: pretty rock for sale

It Is none of my business But the post is out in the public forum. May I ask why you would cut youself short of $7500. It would make a good business decision to take the highest bid.

Re: pretty rock for sale - yea right

Ill bet ur hubby would.Ill jump right on that 2500.00 offer as soon as i ram my head into a tree by sticking it out of the window of my truck doing about 70 mph. for all you outher posters that thought I was to hard on sandy I told ya so. I'm just wondering if this is Sandy or some one that came in here read the board and trying to con a con?

Leonard Your not to sharp are ya? By taking 7500. less for the point Sandy wont have to put up the 20 Bucks out of pocket to get it papered or have to wait the 5-10 Day turn around time.

different ip address

Re: travis IP address

Travis its the same Ip address as her original post Sandy

IP: 65.70.108.78

Jan 5, 09 - 10:35 PM

A good attitude should always be worth a $7500 discount!

Don't let the smoke get in your eyes.

You have some one that wants the point another that will give you 10 grand. I'm guessing I'm not your favorite person on the board yet you are willing to sell it to me for a 7500.00 discount when you need the money for medical reasons? hey I have a few fans but none that will give me 7500 bucks. it was my birthday on the 21 st of this month but how did you know? Out of respect for Michelle and the work she dose with this site this will be my last post on this matter. Their is a section where you can list points for sale Michell is a great help she will help you post it ill bet.

Sorry Mam you can sell whatever you want at what price you can get for it This site does have a place to post items forsale. I never look there Because I have no money. If I had some money I sure would not leave it on the table.I have watched post about some clear thing for around 6 weeks or longer. I feel like I am watching the bold an the beautiful. the story will never conclude.

I have said it will not be sold until it was certified.
I have no intention of cheating anyone//Ricks attitude just seemed to go to far into the field of us trying to cheat someone instead of us trying to gather information on it...in conclusion...I will not post any more information about this until it is certified.

Just have it certified and put all this to rest

Opinions are like elbows and a.. holes, everyone has one. If i were a betting man and that i am, i'd be willing to bet, that proper authentification, can't be done, by a pic alone. Just take the dang thing to a show, and hopefully you can prove your detractors wrong. I went through this same mudslinging by posters, on the other site, when i shared some pics of a friends collection. It might be the same crowd thats attacking you. I finally asked that the pics be pulled by Pat. My friend was also afraid to let them out of his site, sending off through the mail. Until they are in my collection and sent off to Dwain, i'll never share the pics of these points again.
As far as the worth, i'd take the $2500 and run, for in this day and age, if there's someone to pay that much for anything in my collection, it's gone. These are just rocks, you can't eat them, you can't drive them and you sure the heck can't spend them. I'd like to meet the person that offered $10000, for i have some very nice points in my collection, even a translucent one like yours.
Best of luck

Web surfing and checked out a link to the alibate flint quarry in Fritch, Tex. and they had a pic. of some of the points. One was a clear point of similar transparency as yours. Might check it out, as for possible material yours is made of.

hey douglas whats up ? you been doin alright?

Rick

Hey Rick, I'm usually not one to interfere with other people's buisness, but I can't help but see a trend here. In the short time I've visited this website, the majority of conversation is very light hearted and interesting. I don't know many of these people personally, but everyone has treated me with kindness and respect. Then it's usually one person that comes along and gets everyone bent out of shape due to their negative attitude. You're right, Michelle does good work with this site and is also good with keeping the content on track. So since you are that one person that brings the negativity, why don't you (out of respect) make this your last post on this site. This way the conversation can go back to being light hearted and interesting, in a good way. Mama said, "If you don't have anything nice to say......"

Chris J

Hey, everyone,,lets do this....Michele, I do respect you and your site..and in order to stop all this.as of today PLEASE. remove all of my pictures and post..everything...I do not want to be the instigator of this kind of trouble, if I am not here, then things can calm down...also when I get the point checked out. I will post it but after that, that is it...I wish every a good day and may God bless each and everyone, and thanks for all the information everyone has contributed.

Sandy, there is no reason to remove anything you've posted. Yes, you are the instigator. You've instigated conversations about rocks and arrowheads that we would not have had if you had not posted photos of things we like to look at. Don't let one person distract you from the reason you posted the photos in the first place, to share what you have with anyone who's interested. Just ignore Rick and keep on posting, because the rest of us like to see the good stuff.

Yep, keep postingn Sandy. I've been to museums from Canada to South America and seen some pretty amazing artifacts. Stuff that certain people would swear were fakes. There are points that were made that were above and beyond the everyday utile tools. Made of exceptional material and workmanship. I've seen them but haven't found one yet.

ok, you guys I was just having a bad day and just felt enough was enough, I do have a few more points and things that I thought interesting, so give me a day or two to catch up on somethings I need to do and I will psot a few interesting items...there is a lot of nice people here and I enjoy the interesting conversations.

Just don't bring up the "digging burrial grounds" issue and we should be okay.