Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Ohio land Bird points +

A few Ohio arrow points. And an Ohio Heartbreaker Surface finds Lorain county-Ashland county boarders

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: Ohio land Bird points +

ahhh man!!! I have always wanted to find a dovetail up there. or even a turkey tail. awesome colors! thanks Leonard.

by the way, how big is that dovetail?

The remains of it in the pic I forgot to put in the coin It is 1.75 In

ic. someday I want to find one of those suckers!

Leonard ill make a deal with ya , the gf and i will be fly'ing back to ohio this summer to visit her family . you hook up with us and take us hunting while were there and if you come down to texas we will take you hunting with us , or you can have the gf , either or lol , thats a joke dont tell her lol

Hey Jerry
I live in Texas You can come out and dig in Palo Pinto county Wont cost a grand For the weekend.Not sure where you are located.

Hey leonard . was looking into palo pinto , i have an uncle in Mineral wells , he knows half the country was thinking of asking him if he knows any land owners who might allow us to hunt , We live in lubbock , so there are really no places to hunt , seems like a million square miles of plowed cotton fields here , yes i know fields are great . but it would be like , hmm theres another one lets walk all day and hope there are burnt rock or flint in it lol . ive only found one artifact in tx , was on a job site near a lake , it is a realy nice scraper . all the others were found on a private ranch west of Artesia NM . you guys wanna talk about rough looking points , they had very little choice of stuff to work with lol . but i will tell ya this , as soon as i get results from rogers , ill show one that my grandad found when he was a kid , so it was found around 100 yrs ago , but anyway , Leonard if that was an invite we would feel privaledged to accept and begin meeting others here in Texas who have the same passion ,