Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
wahhhhoooo yippie kiaaaaa

ok guys i tried to post pics , but im a dumb redneck lol , but i just talked with dwain rogers , the cats out of the bag , if you wanna see one of the nicest c tangs , you can email me or add me on yahoo mess , jerrydrenfro

Re: wahhhhoooo yippie kiaaaaa

Don't feel bad Jerry, even with Michelles instructions I had trouble. I kept banging on the computer till I finally got it right. After getting the pic's over to photobucket and getting the http line I copied them to notepad, added the extra symbols and them pasted the finished product to my post. It was the second row url that worked. She said the first, but my computer is disfunctional.

i should clarify , cats out of the bag was meant to be , i had it authenticated and now i can show it , it isnt the best tang , well maybe to me it is lol . but i was happy when i was told it was a very nice piece , hope no one read this and though i was saying it was the best , cause it isnt , the best artifact there is , is the one you pick up with your own hands , the one you find , the one your proud of , no matter what it is, what shape its in , its all about how you feel about it .

j, good clarification, there was growing consternation of what the missing pic was all about.
Most flint collectors voice the same emotions, but not always something like a Ctang.