Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
my andice and others

Re: my andice and others

Are those two points clear? If so, that looks like some of the same material I have found points made of out at Los Angeles.

Great stuff. Thanks for sharing!

Nice framess, thanks for the look.

Which one is the Andice? (puzzeled)

Silver scroll over to the right all the way.

yes two are clear and both found close to los angeles.My pics still not quite in order you do have to scroll to the right. The andice is the white one on the last frame with the tip gone.
thanks for the input
melvin

Maybe from the same quarry. Not LA but only a couple hundred miles away.
I've seen lots of points in Calif/Nevada of similar material.
Rose Spring

that sure is a nice arrowhead also

Hey Mohave, that's Los Angeles, Texas. Only thing there is a couple of houses and the World Famous Ruby's Lounge. LaSalle county. Not that I ever stopped in there to drink a beer. ..Nor Melvin. That place is so far out in the brush that you can get falling down drunk at Ruby's and by the time you reach civilization your sober. Los Angeles is west of San Diego Texas.

My bad. I thought I had heard of all the small towns in Texas. Those points do look like many So Cal points though.

i call the top left point a bandy point as well.

Good birds......Well If your calling yours a bandy I guess Im gonna have to name mine as well.......I like the serrations on yours.....My mouth was watering when we drove through sanderson seeing all those rockk shelters everywhere and then we drove up 2400 and got around independance canyon and was amazed how many shelters there were....Ive only got to dig shelters 3 times but I LOVE it....Its been 2 years since weve got to dig on that ranch but we are going to talk to the rancher In the next couple months to see if we can go out there again......Its such a long drive to get out there though,I have to have like a week off to do any good going into that part of the country ....I live in austin now so its not too bad....Enjoyed the pics......