Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
diggin'

This message is intended for Michelle. I'm a digger from Missouri and I have been admiring not only your website, but your organized digs as well. That is the coolest thing I have ever heard of. I wish people around here would start doing pay digs but I have asked landowners and they think I am crazy. I'm interested in how you got that going. I would love to take a little trip to Texas and dig with you. You have found some nice stuff. It would be cool to have you come here and dig too. I'd like to show you some of the stuff I've found around here if you are interested. I want to come to Texas BAAAAD after seeing all your finds!! Been trying to talk my boyfriend of 17 years into it but so far he isn't as stoked as I am about it!lol I visit the page often and the more I do, the more I want to come hang with you!!!!!!!! lol keep up the good finds but save a spot for me!!!!!! I'm coming your way soon hopefully!! lol take care!
Jennifer

Re: diggin'

Good AM there jennifer !

I will reply to them when I get to work this morning

THanks for the nice words and we are ALL glad that you would my little website ! Be sure to email me some of your finds too! If you have a collections that I can show off for you, I will make you a page in the collections section and welcome you into the Austindigger family right away!

Michelle

I guess I already replied ! hehe

Hay there again! Send me some pictures so I can get you on the site! I need to fill in some empty spots that I have created !!!

michelle

Hi Jennifer welcome I live next door in Ne. I and the wife have been going to Tx. to dig for sev. yrs now what a blast. Will be going to Mo. end of april to check out a rock shelter If you and your boyfriend would like to help I could bring some Tx. Points to show you

Ron I would dig going to help dig if thats what you meant and checkin' out whatchu got sounds cool too!!Mabey I could show you a place or two while you're around here! What part of Missouri are you coming to? I'll be looking forward to talking with you about it again!!
michelle Im getting ready to leave town for the weekend and Im trying to get everything ready to go including myself so I went thru the house and clicked some quick pics....most are not very good.. when I get back I will take some better ones for you to post but at least these will give you an idea of what I got! Anyway, I gotta dig my way outta here but look for me on Monday for sure!!! Until then take care n' dig deep!! lol

Jennifer