Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Sticky locked topic

Has someone been cryin or threats of law suits made?
It seems the new American way is to worry about being sued.A judgement may ding your credit a bit how often are they actully paid. Then if the judgement is not refiled with county clerk after a certain time period it will expire. I have never attened Law school so dont take my word for it.
But if you are worried about being sued then dont drive,walk,ride a bike,go out in public,own property with any surface someone could fall on, if you doown property dont fence it in some jerk could get his shirt collar stuck on it and hang him self while climbing your fence And dont ever hire anyone.

Re: Sticky locked topic

Dear Users !

I was, on occasion, deleting posts to cover myself or because they might have been little over the top. Which I have the right to do seeing that I own the board.

Deleting SOME made ME look like the bad guy message board Nazi instead

This is just my way, after much research, to tell people that - I AM NOT RESPONCABLE FOR ANYONES POSTS OTHER THAN MY OWN

That it’s up to me to decide what I delete. I don't "HAVE" to do s h i t

I was feeling a bit bullied , yes. I just want people to know that if they have a problem with someone on this message board, that it’s not my fight. (Unless I start it that is!) - They can go directly to the source - Maybe just post and stick up for themselves from now on!

Your Nazi – Michelle

Guess you been getting alot of teary emails wanting you to be the ref with a magic delete button. Do what you want if someone does not like it they can go away I guess it could be a post holucost

Will do leonard !

I only have enough hutzspa' to fight my own battles...

Have a great weekend floks