Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
cotton field finds

i hopr they post . she found these today on top of the canyon outside of town , in a plowed field next to one of the thousands of dryed up plia lakes

Re: cotton field finds

crap wron pic sorry ill try again

maybe the right one lol

Hey Jerry, Glad you got the C-Tang back. That is a better pic than the last ones. Nice finds in the field.

Jer, you certainly know how to catch ones attention in opening up a posting !
Good cotton finds ! Couple years ago I was marveling at how you cotton field surfacers can find white [ sun bleached ? ] worked pieces in fields that
usually have millions of tiny tufts of last years crop !

Good job

jerrys better_half found these lol!!!!

Mr J Renfro
Shoot me that number again I lost all my data when my laptop shattered. This is my fourth laptop in 6 months theese things are junk.No body will be digging theese things up in one thousand years.

806-329-1013

no brad that tang was a surface find in hall county . just outside of turkey tx, i dont have it anymore though , its now in the collection of someone that everyone knows ,

i never realized that west tx had so many camps , today a farmer turned us on to a place north of brownfield , a huge salt lake , we walked over a mile of burnt rock , found some broke stuff , and about two inches of a knife , but didnt do too much really , were going to meet the farmer who owns all of it to get his personal permission to hunt , not his friend permission lol , but this lake is about three miles around it and camps all over it , i guess it was camped on and used to collect salt , there is anopther lake on the other side almost connected to it , it looks like it was fresh water , wich would explain how they stayed camped on a slat lake so long , will let ya know what we find out , even invite a few to come along and hunt with us if anyone is interested in surface hunting ,