Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Artifacts Hunter's Are A ****** Off Bunch

I have been visiting artifact hunting forums for about 3 years now I guess and their is one thing that stands out above the rest. The controversy! It seems like almost everyday someone is ******** about who said this, who said that, Frio River Landing's strict rules, Randy's Dig, stuffed animals in pictures, artifact hunter's always bumpin heads, issues with TJ's and on and on and on and on and on. Y'all are always ******* about something.

Just get out and dig and try to keep you **** mouth shut. If anyone responds to this thread negatively then you ARE the problem.

*** *** *****, *** ***** *****!

Re: Artifacts Hunter's Are A ****** Off Bunch

Opinions and experiences all differ some may say my post is negative some may say it is positive next time delete the diggin from your screen name

quit crying about us crying. get to digging, you digging****! It's all in a day's, well, whatever you call it.

Thanks for the help Dr. Phil.
Clean my hole..

Last time I checked, the word "pissed" is not an explitive.

what fun wud it be if thar were no controversy fool?

And looky here. My thread seems to of dragged out a few names that seem to ALWAYS be in the middle of all the mud. LOL!!!

Leontard, I think you might of confused yourself with your last post? You ok there little fella?

Hey Douglas, what in the hell were you doing back out at FRL? You said, Quote..."I will never go back" which you said after slandering FRL? Why would they allow you back out there after you drug them through the mud and then some? Just curious why the change of heart?

You must be ashamed of what you're posting otherwise you would put your real name out there like everybody else did that responded to your message.

After a quick scroll through the topics, 90% of the people posting on this site don't use their real names. Nobody cares what my name is anyways since it wouldn't mean jack to them. And what do I have to be ashamed about? The only thing I'm ashamed about is giving birth to a corner tang after my mornin cup of coffee. Well shoot, I really wasn't even ashamed about that since it was a g10! LOL!!!

the folks at frl made gud on their part and managed to clean the place up fool, let me ask u summin, what business is it of yers when and where we dig anyhow? and so what if we are the problem, what do u care? i guess what i'm tryin to say is, when u quit bein a sissy digger and come out from behind the keyboard then perhaps we cud go dig sumtimes!

Warm blooded Americans with a pulse is what these folks are. Getting screwed and speaking up lets others know what both sides of the coin look like. Too many folks have been molded into thinking that they have to take it when they get screwed. What's wrong with speaking up? What kind of guys do you think would not respond to your post? These guys that did respond are not part of taking it and having to like it. Maybe some of their info could save you a screwed up day sometime. Then again, you have every right to whine about our whining so post up before you burst.

Well doug, I'm glad you admitted that you ARE the problem. Now the good folks over at FRL didn't clean up the digsite because of your whining, trust me on this. Too much throw dirt in the holes was not the only problem you had with FRL. I saw you whining about just about everything from the people to the price of lodging, the throw dirt, about the caretakers etc etc.Would you like me to quote you? That's why I asked why they allowed you back on there with how you slung the place through the mud. It ain't the first time and from all the complaining I see you doing, it won't be the last. I'm sure you're a good ol boy and you and I would get along great. Hell, I wouldn't mind diggin right along side ya and cuttin up...you got good character but that doesn't mean you don't whine like a little school girl constantly. Admit it man, you like the drama. Everytime I see an arguementative thread, you are right there in it. That ain't opinion...that right there is a fact. That goes for a few more of you knuckleheads.

Most of you are saying shutup and dig. Well hot dang, take a little bit of y'alls own advice will ya? After spending 3 years on artifact huntin message boards, all I have seen is a bunch of ***** babies (not all of y'all but a good handful of the same ol crowd) complaining about people diggin in there holes the next day, the landowner's suck, the prices are too high, this person shouldn't have been there, the lodging is way too high, I got ripped, I didn't find a thing but the other people did and on and on and on.

I'll tell ya one thing, we are lucky these landowners even let us dig on their property because if they didn't, most of you would only have two arrowheads in your shadow box. Instead most of you have hundreds because these landowners allow y'all to come dig on their place for a fee. This is what makes America great...they can run their dig however the heck they want!! It's not called scamming...it's called 'these are my rules and if you don't like it, head on down the road to the next dig.' All digs are run differently...respect it and move on. Simple as that.

Brad, apples and oranges IMO. Yes, I would like to know if a landowner is ripping diggers off. Honestly, I personally have to yet to see this. I have seen a lot of people make accusations over and over again but I personally haven't had any problems what so ever with these places. I actually dug at a few of these places (won't mention names) and was a bit leery of digging their because of what I have read on the forums. I was glad to see that what I read on the forums was completely false. It was just a case of a few diggers being greedy and in turn decided to slander the dig site(s) because things didn't go their way while out there. You seem like a good common sense type fella Brad so I'm sure you see what I'm talking about, right? Unfortunately, artifact diggin brings the **** out of people sometimes.

I'd hate to be in the business of trying to please everyone on this board, that's for certain. It's so easy to slander a person/site here anonymously, and "drive off", as Rush Limbaugh would say. It is unfair and downright slimy at times. It's like a restuarant, if you don't like it, don't frequent it. I wonder the intent of some of these folks, for life is not perfect,you can't please 100% of the people, 100% of the time.
God bless

why hell yeah fool, i'll always be in the middle of the ****, as u spell it! quote me, i don't really care, attitudes and feelins around here change just about as fast as the texas weather! i don't stay mad very long, and the folks at frl did more fer me than just clean up the areas, but u wud'nt no nuthin bout that i assure u! anyways buddy, i no who u are now, so let's go dig!

oh yeah bud, git yer story right, i aint never whined about the price, perhaps u have me mistaken fer sumone else! now, lets go diggin friend! my lil wannabe anonymous friend!

Who is this diggintool anyways My olod compter had a real good Ip tracker program but I dropped it last saturday I have a new computer and trying to reload all my old programs I am gonna get a new copy of that program. And post who it it is or where the post are originating from then make it public whos da fool. We most likely All know of him.

yeah, most have heard of him!

You are right Douglas, you weren't complaining about the price of the dig. You were complaining about their rules that you had to lodge to be able to dig. Why throw a fit over something you knew before hand? Hell, you know you were acting childish about all the complaining you were doing, no denying that huh? LOL!! Let's get together for a dig bro. I'm down with that!

Leonard, so why do you have software that track's IP addresses? Are you a little offish or something? Before I tell y'all who I am, who do y'all think I am? It seems like y'all have me pegged. Dougy says everyone knows me. Hell, I guess I'm approaching rockstar status. Somebody pass me the mic so I can sing Dougy a little Rhett Akins...'Kiss My Country Ass'.

Dougy?
Oh SNAP it must be the Moon Man.

u still aint got it rite fool, i didnt complain bout havin to pay fer lodgin 2 be able 2 dig nor have i ever ****** and moaned bout the strict rules! GUESS YER SUFFERIN FROM CRS! that's ok fool, it happens to everone when they git older! i, by myself know who u are! i'll prolly be free fer a few days durin the middle of the week, the first week of march, after that, no puter fer two months, oh joy, nobody will have to read my exploits r hear my b.s.

oh yeah fool, how do u git everone outta most? rockstar my ass, i can sing a helluva lot better than u! there's a tear in my beer! i have not yet begun to defy myself thank-u very much!

Douglas ,
2 Months???

But what will I do

The All Knowing,
Michelle

LMAO!!! Answer this question Doug. Did you not say you would never got back to FRL? If so, what was your reasoning behind your answer?

See what I'm getting at here or is this all way over your head?

why hell yeah i said i wudnt goin back fool, what a feller cant be persuaded 2 change his mind, i gotta a helluva deal! u still cant seem to remember why i was so ******* will, lemme remind u!

Yeah I am alot off you bass turd

**** Doug, it seems you need the reminding. You didn't answer my question. It's really simple to answer. What is the reasoning about why you said you would never would go back? And now I'd like to know why in the hell did FRL make YOU of all people one hell of a deal? So are you saying I can call them, whine like a 2 yr. old and get free lodging?

Oh and here's your reminder...

Dougy said....Quote

" ok, nobody showed up 2 drop off the key until 10:00 pm friday nite, check in time was at 3:00 pm, 7 hours earlier, good thing the door was unlocked! i did'nt really like the fact that i had 2 spend an hour r so cleanin out a hole after payin 80 dollars a day 2 dig either! i'll never go back, specially after all the rules that were sposed to be so strict are not even enforced anymore, like u have 2 pay fer lodgin 2 be able 2 dig, people that were banned from there fer trespassin were there diggin under sumone elses name, cuz no one ever showed up 2 actually greet and meet the folks that were there diggin, hell, they didnt even show up to take our money fer diggin till the last day as we were drivin down the driveway to go home! last of all, i'm pretty sure it's illegal fer sumone who is a convicted felon to hunt an axis deer with a firearm, bet the owner did'nt no that, but he will, and the bastid sat there and lied bout shootin one straight up 2 my face after a chance meetin at the frl, that 3rd first impression did'nt sit to well with me moon, never aproach me agin steve!"

Oh, and it takes me a whopping 15 minutes to clear out a bunch of old throw dirt and to clear a hole. Two hours? I hope that's a big stretch. Maybe we can hook up and go on a dig. Slip me a $20 and I'll clear that 2 hour throw dirt hole for you in 10 minutes. LMAO!!!

preciate it fool, didnt really feel like retypin all that stuff, knew if i waited long enuff u wud do it fer me, that's what friends are fer rite fool? fer real, it took 2 hrs 2 clean a hole the rite way, not just a quicky clean so u can dig a few feet b4 the dirt is slidin down yer bass agin like yer used 2 diggin!

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES, AFRAID I'LL BE GONE IN APRIL, $3,OOO A WEEK IS REALLY HARD 2 TURN DOWN, NO DIG IN TEXAS WUD PULL ME OFF THIS JOB FOOL!

fool it appears that your cryin, **** whatever that is about things now so why dont you shut your ***** mouth. wahh people argue, wahh people ******, boo hoo. if you don't like it don't read it obviously you cant get enough cause you read it and now post about it P.S bring bud light.

Hey Brad. No that was not me. I have been reading these posts and get tickled at the all the knuckle-heads and I call them that with affection even you. So, when you gonna take me digging? Remember I am an old man and it might take a while and a good effort to straighten me out. Until then keep digging and find that G-10 that has been calling you.

I just bought some girl scout cookies and man...
they are good!

Bring Bud Light? Bud Light is for Ding Dongs.bawabawawawawawa!!!! When you grow up and can drink MAN beer let me know.

sounds more like a fooldiggin

still lookin 2 git a rise outta folks huh? aint nobody bitin anymore bud, put down the odul's and go to bed fool! if u wud like to continue this nonsense then just call me 254-447-7746, grow sum **** and be a man, r just shut the hell up!

Ahhh, you've got your little friends here now huh Dougy? It looks like these good friends of yours bring out the best in ya. So now you want me to call you to discuss this further? Listen here trailer boy...I've said my peace and showed a lot of people on here how much of big **** baby you are. Maybe I should get Steve Moon over here to straigten you out again?

that's what i thought fool! u aint no man, just a punk kid hidin behind a keyboard!

LMAO!!! Listen here Dougy...I wouldn't pizz on you if you were on fire. With that said, I wouldn't waiste any cell phone call on your cry baby azz. All you are to me is entertainment. It kind of pizzes you off knowing I've got your non educated azz pegged huh? LOL! BTW, (since I love correcting you) I'm 33 yrs. old, run my own company, got a beautiful wife, two kids and house that's paid for. Trust me Doug, it's in your best interest to just keep this just as entertainment.

On a side note...just read about some issues going one with you daughter. Maybe isn't a good time for me to raz you like this.

Prayers outbound for you and your family.

diggingfool have you ever posted under the name of big blade dude

Doesn't really matter who it is. A troll is a troll. It has to be a pretty pathetic individual that pollutes someone elses web site. This site is labeled "Point Chatter". I don't see anything that he posted that had to do with points. He already admitted that he was a lurker. And the one post he made that really made me laugh was about the "man'ly beer". I never knew you had to drink beer to be a man. Guess I've never meet up to his lofty ideals.

No toe steppin was done there Pat... No problems in my eyes anyway! Have at it.. I hate trolls!

Now if were were talkin TWO steppin... I woudl ahev to go and get my boots!

Nighty night

where is that dealdough he has not been around.

Yaaaaawn. My last post is why I'm not bothering with this thread. Maybe Leontard will stay here and entertain you with his pre-school one liners.

Yea thats right,,,I'm a crazy basterd. If I find you at one of my spots I will kill you and put you in one of the many pits i have dug. Dont go in the woods in Alabama. I just don't care anymore...