Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Tell Me

Can anyone tell me why when you put a black light on a mineral rock on so on what makes it glow ? or why does it glow ???? Lets just see how who is the smartest person here ???

Re: Tell Me

Doc, you have posted one of the slickest trick question postings I have seen up here in recent years. . .

Your asking someone to respond to being the "smartest" kid on the block when in fact it would show that anyone reponding is lacking in grey matter to think he is the smartest !

Here goes. . . .

The human eye distinguishes colors ONLY due to the filtered sunlight spectrum [ and regular light bulbs ]
All science has to do is modify that spectrum to "see" different colors .

The real DROP DEAD florecent effect you might be thinking of is due to the spectrum shift PLUS a mineral having a radium content.

Next time your in a nuk power plant, try it !

Well you are digging in the right area but not g-10 for you

RocDoc..........not that I was going to dignify your statement with a comment....but since you out shine the sun....would you please use your ASSalytical mind to tell me how old these are by how much "radium" or "carbon" is in them? Pictures to follow.

Photobucket

RodCoc...ooopssssssss....bad typist here, anyhow,,,just so you mind has something to keep it busy.heres another one. will show front and back side...you should be able to distinguish ptcr the diffenrence...

Photobucket

I'm sorry,,,,I thought you had would be finsihed by now, hope I havent overloaded the circuits
wPhotobuckethat no response?