Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Going diggin with my son for my Birthday

Well where do I start ,hmm its been almost a year since I got to go dig ,and I finally talked my wife into letting me go. I,m taking my 10 yr old son to who cant wait ,see its my Birthday and he knows how I love to take him and dig and just get out doors with nature. After much thinking and looking around I,ve deceided to go to Randy Browns ,well thank you Michelle for being able to post and I,ll have some photos hopefull this Sunday!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all and good diggin
Jonathan Pryor

Re: Going diggin with my son for my Birthday

Will do Nate ,and who knows for my 37 Bday I might even find a corner tang if the indian spirits smile on me ,any way like I,ve said before any day diggin outside with my son and if we dont find squat its still better than being at work here in Houston.

Hay there Jonathan !

Looks like you are going digging for the BOTH of us

My 39th B-Day is also this sunday !!!

Whatch' gonna get me! heh

TAKIN YER KIDS IS ALWAYS A FUN EXPERIENCE, MY DAUGHTER FOUND A KILLER FRIO WHEN I TUK HER WITH ME TO PIPECREEK RECENTLY! SHE SLEPT IN THE TRUCK TILL NOON, BUT THAT WAS OK, WOKE RITE UP AND JOINED ME AND STARTED FINDIN POINTS, GOOD LUCK BUD!

. . . . 3 9 ~? Good Grief, one more year and life is OVER !
We'll have to have a Natalfest dig. Wish I had more notice, donno if I can find a stuffed animal in a wheel chair on such short notice.

No toys for you Jon, dont want to give the kids a bad example, digging is serious business. Here's a couple of vistors from last year, , , , , ,

Photobucket

Hello all,
Just got back from my hill country dig my son and i had a great time,wife didnt go though says she really isnt the type oh well .Thomas and I found six points two three at randys dig and three at TAAA dig in bastrop all in all great time ,but next time Im going to go to Nacho,s and I,ll dam sure have my army dust goggles from my Iraq days dam sand and wind my eyes still hurt after two showers.

P.S. This is for Michelle first my b day isnt till monday i,ll be 37 happy birthday to you though and keep in mind you have two years on me lol any way
love ya and you have a great site hope your day was a great one.

and as all ways keep on digging
Jpthedigger

Jon,, , , ,HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Good report. That was a heck of an adventurous expedition, Thats a long way between two different dig sites, and should even be quite a difference in the types of points to be found.

We dont hear many reports on the TAAA activities these days.

Any pics some day ?