Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
most recent finds 2-22-2009

Darn the one just above the quarter I just dropped it and a barb snapped off why couldn't it have been one that is already busted The redish brown point might be petrified wood it has alot of lines thru it like tree rings they just dont come out in the pictures.

Photobucket

Re: most recent finds 2-22-2009

Good finds. Do you have any "Williams" points in your area where these were found? I was just wondering about a couple of them in the pic.

I need to look at the book for williams points I am not sure?

nice Leonard! glad you have your computer up again. those are good finds. come on time change!

that red (petrified) one is sweet!

Are these surface finds or did you screen them??????

Way ta go Lenny ! Especially between ice storms !
Come on spring time [ time change ? ]

I could well slam that incredibly stupid stunt of dropping a perfect point. . . . . BUT, I am unable to throw stones at anyone [ at least for a while ]

Just yesterday I went on a 1/2 day birthday creek walk with the Badger....
As ALWAYS [ when digging ] I had my good digital cam in my shirt pocket for fast access.
Come first pic oppurtunity, Banger says { direct quote } " DONT DROP IT IN THE WATER "

Many pics later, almost before getting out of the drainage, I bent WAY down low to cleanout an embedded fossil.

. . . . . . . . . . .KERPLUNK / SPLOOSH . . . .

It survived [ no thanks to me ] See latest FEB updates
[ to be posted after Badger stops laughing and yelling at me ! ]

water has some special magnetic properties the white bowls in any bathroom always attract cell phones
the same with clothes washing machines

aaron they were dug and found an the bottom of the screen they are found anywhere between 2 and 18 inches depending on the rocks below

come on spring time change. more hours after work to dig. those are the toilet-goblins that are stealing your camera/cel phones.

nice stuff there.