Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
frio river diggin

Thought I would share some pictures of a few of the points my dad and I found while digging on the frio ....Heres the old man digging Photobucket Here is a few of the points that came from this area a couple came from next pic a few points heres another shot The best to show for 3 days digging ..... a couple of the points came from this area after we got tired of diggin in the first hole moving ton o dirt heres another shot Photobucket these pictures dont do it justice to show the amount of dirt we moved ....these pictures are from 15 months ago....We were digging in this same area two weeks ago and found these new ones i took the pics tonightPhotobucket Heres a couple more pics just closer Photobucket ;;;;;Photobucket ''''Photobucket '''''''' this is the first gorget ive ever found ....Its broken but ill take it Photobucket ....there are 6 other top quality points not pictured...I gave the rancher my three best and my dad had two nice fist axe and a drill ... I found a nice blade a perd and a marshal that i gladly let go of .... I will post pics of some other points and trips latter this week ...Happy digging ....Im going to chrisners fri for the first time to check it out.... hope to see some of yall there...

Re: frio river diggin

Good show [ again ! ] Brokes are beautiful, and fun to find [ vs zip ]

Very good dig policy if you get an agreeable landowner. . .
DAD, does ALL the work, the land owner gets his pick for the priviledge, YOU get the brokes and the pics !

Ever consider packing some duplicating media with you to have a memory of finds that have to be given up.?

I carry some jewelry making form mix to some pay digs in case someone finds a corner tang that I might make a copy of before it disapears into his bank security box !

Nice area that Frio

nice finds there. Good luck at Christner's friday.I'll give a report when I get back today or tomorrow.

I usually carry a camera with me but Im so focused on finding stuff that I dont get time to take many pictures....I take pics when Im on a break occasionaly......I SHOULD get pics of the stuff I give away...I can always ask the rancher to see the stuff I found.....My father and I have always had that policy......If someone is nice enough to let you dig then you ought to let them have a couple ...It insures you that you will have a place to come back to in the future.....He has been kind enough to let us go out there since I was about 8 yrs old..22 yr proven method