Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Its too quiet

Whats wrong? No fighten no insulting no name calling. Everyone on Xanax? I volunteer to be the punching bag for a few post. Today a few glasses of Cabernet and I dont care. as of midnight last night I am no longer 42. I should not have made it past 20 cuz the wild streak. but still here

Re: Its too quiet

Congrats. Wish I was that young. Used to have a wild streak too, got mad and beat up a bunch of cactus. Seemed like the thing to do at the time. Mellowed out since then.
Your post'll probably get a troll stirred up. Not me tho,I'm waiting on someone to send some pic's. of their week at Nacho's. He found some good points.

Why you start'n **** Leonard! Somebody allways got to ***** about something!

Forgot to say happy B-Day!

I'm going to punch you in the FACE!!!
Happy Birthday man!

Hey Leonard,
You suck!
Remember, Im a Lodi guy..

. . . .HANG ON SNOOPY , !

Any time now [ not this week ] the snow will melt, you can leave the cabin. You'll be so busy again, tilling the soil. . . planting . . . fixin tractors. .praying for rain. . . digging Manos. . . . praying for sun. . . .cutting crops. . . .fixin tractors. . . baleing hay.. . . transporting hay. . . .fixin tractors. . . . haveing another birthday time again !

Life does not end at 43, but its pretty **** close !

. . . . . Happy Cabernet

LEONARD!

BITE ME !

HAPPY B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!

Happy B-day, Leonard...hope you have as many as I do now...I wasn't sposed to live past thirty...If I had known I was gonna live this long, I might have taken better care of myself....not...

Happy birthday Leonard.

thanks all

but you guys are being too nice. i like it when coming around here is like tuning into UFC pay for view

Leanord,,,,Don't go relic hunting in Alabama. It's too dangerous for your old ass. Happy Birthday man!!

WHOOoo -HOO Just found a wonderful treasure trove of web sites that caters exclusively to controvery, foul language, name calling, liability and personal attacks. . .
COMPLETELY first amendment DELEAT FREE !

See complete detail on the national news of ABC today.

ANY of the sites listed under " RATE MDS "
Apparently the online "reports" by patients after some doctors work is so bad, it is becomming a new policy to have a patient sign a pre visit contract not to say anything on line ! [ Sort of a pre nup for Docs ]

Enjoy

Leonard, Just got back from ft. hood on Sat. Our 73 year old neighbor invited us to dinner yesterday. He found out that I am only 58, and called me a whippersnapper! I guess that makes you one too! We've got alot of good diggin days in us yet friend, so Happy Birthday to you! Our wines will keep us fine.Best to you.