Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
Today was a bust

Very bummer day went to dig never made back to the camp. My dog Pepe was stepped on by a horse and now he has a broken left front leg. Two drives out to the camp and a vet bill of $1748.00. he will be back on all fours in about six weeks. Anyone want some dead horses for the bones you can have then

Re: Today was a bust

Cracky Len, thats a terrible report
But very original !

Dang, Leonard. That's some crappy news. I know the cost is nothing to help your little buddy but kinda make s you wanna take it out on the cause, huh? Well, best of luck to Pepe! only time I got out of the house yesterday was to jumpstart the wife's car at walmart.

ahh man. little pepe? that's not good. sorry to hear man.

sorry to hear about the pup leonard ,

My horse's didn't step on my dog yesterday but I did lose one of my dign spots :( if that makes you feel any better man. The good news is I got another one 2day! Five min. from the house! Guess I could have waited to say that. Sorry to here bout Pepe but it cld have been worse, at least you still have him! Had some barn cats that wrn't so lucky.