Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
bird camp

Sat in a bird camp today on the Lampasas River
Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: bird camp

darn birds dropping stuff on your truck or car if you are one of those car people.

so Drew what makes a bird camp a bird camp . sounds very familiar to me.

Will,the reason i call it a bird camp is because the majority of points you find at this site is small projectile.BUT,that doesnt meen you wont find something else like a huge San Saba blade or a base tang.The indians wouldnt cut their hides and meat with a bird point.I have also found medium pedernales points at this site.YOU JUST NEVER KNOW!

O yeah,every point is beveled.REALLY COOL

Alrighty,I dug in the mud thursday for the first time,it was a little frustrating but worth it at the end of the day i ended up finding three points.Im going back to the bird camp tomorrow,im hoping its not to muddy.

I thought it rained in Texas on Thursday ! You must be digging right underneath that shelter overhang. . . . . . OR. . . . . . extremely dedicated.

3 points is good going in "damp" conditions, must be a rich area.

Happy mud slingin today