Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
3-8,3-9 Pipe Creek

Not as much as some people find put there's some good stuff here. On a side not I found the complete frio in someone's sift dirt. The Palmer's are great.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Re: 3-8,3-9 Pipe Creek

That's some good finds Travis. Better'n what we found. That's some serious digging. If I spent two days digging, wife would have to put me in a wheelchair for a week afterward.

Thanks Tehuana, I'm feeling it right now, trust me

Travis, Good finds, you did score some full pieces, looks like you found alot of flint & a partial gorget!, congrats.....John

thanks John, nice creek find by the way

nice finds Travis

Good job Trav, nice finds.
That gorget item is neat but could it be a work in progress or a gorget preform ? Do those main holes go all the way through ? Hard to be sure in the pics.

Surface treasures are finders keepers, keep looking down !

Hal, no I don't think it's a gorget. there are several holes that do not go through. In fact, none of the holes go through. Maybe a practice piece or a fire starting rock. Not sure.

Travis you said your from N. Texas, I am as well. Do you know of any where around the areas just East of Dallas to dig, thats where im from. You were able to find so great stuff on Lake Tawakoni, but the Sabine River Athority put a stop to that and know it's really hard to find a spot to dig or surface hunt.