Return to Website

AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Boards

THE MESSAGE BOARD POINT CHATTER IS NOW CLOSED TO ALL NEW POSTS.

WE HAVE MOVED TO THE NEW MESSAGE BOARD AND ALL NEW PICTURES AND POSTS WILL BE THERE FROM 4-16-2014 FORWARD.

THIS BOARD WILL CONTINUE TO BE HERE ONLY FOR INFORMATION AND TO READ / SEE ALL OLD POSTS.

GO TO AUSTINDIGGER.COM  - LOCATE THE LINK FOR POINT CHATTER II
AND LOG IN AND CHAT WITH US AND SHARE YOUR FINDS.
ALL NEW WEBSITE - ALL NEW MESSAGE BOARDS.

WE NOW HAVE PICTURE HOSTING !! LOG IN AND NOW YOU CAN EVEN POST YOUR PICTURES FROM YOUR PHONES - WELCOME TO 2014 HUH 8)

SEE YOU THERE - MICHELLE

Point Chatter - AustinDiggers.com - Arrowhead Message Board
This Forum is Locked
Author
Comment
i have a confession to make

ok like none of you ever do it , had to run north of ft sumner new mexico yesterday , take an oliver system to a trailer over there , so it was a 4 hour drive , and only 20 min for my partner and i to install it , so sure i mean were way the heck back in the middle of now where , canyons with a running river , who isnt gonna stop and hunt lol ,

ok so we did ok for two hours of hunting , i was pleased !

but here is my delima , we all post pics of our finds , thats sooo cool , but should i post the finds , or should i post the pics of Billy The Kids grave site lol ,

Re: i have a confession to make

Both!! lol

Let's see 'em.

You just go ahead and post them pictures ! The grave stone , if you have a picture, would also be pretty cool to see!

ok i never claimed to be a potographer , and this is the same camera that billie turned into a submarine lol , yup it dried out ,

ok the red one is really a bright red color , very nice color , the yellow one is a bright yellow , never seen this color , and the black on , well its black lol , lots of scrapers , and i toted out 100 lbs of chiped flint , yup were gonna do a cactus /rock garden ,

img src="http://i716.photobucket.com/albums/ww162/JERRYDRENFRO/003-2.jpg">

wow my fingers would be out of breath after all that work lol

The guy has been dead along time they still have em all locked up still.

lmao , now thats what im talkin about , a whitty sense of humor , got a chuckle out of that one leonard

yeah, i've been there many times. do they still leave coings around the tombstone. Someone came in years after he died and inscribe "Pals" on the tombstone.

yes travis , they throw coins on the graves and also there are many rocks thrown on it , the same goes for a couple of the other graves , i dont know who they are , it is interesting to see his grave